34 • 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲

Hearing the sound of multiple footsteps you got up alerted. "Hear that?" "Yeah." You looked down seeing Muichiro in a better state than before. Haganezuka just finished 'the first' step of the sword and wiped off his sweat. Walking a little deeper in the forest you saw three people chasing one person.

Then suddenly you saw three of them fall down the steep hill. "You're not getting away... I will chase you down to the depths of hell and cut your head off..." Looking closely , you saw a demon running away. Nezuko who was one of them that fell , laying on the ground. And Tanjiro who was hanging from a branch , bloodied without a sword. You ran back to where Muichiro. Arriving there you quickly told them what you saw. "I need to help them! I just saw a demon and he clearly looked strong. Is Tanjiro's sword done Haganezuka? This is urgent, I would let him use my sword , but I'm not sure if it will be comfortable for him to use!"

Haganezuka shook his head in disapproval , "I'm not done." While he was distracted Muichiro grabbed the sword quickly. He threw it down the cliff , turning around you saw Tanjiro run towards it. Haganezuka then grabbed Muichiro by his neck angrily.

Tanjiro looked back seeing you and Muichiro , "Use that Tanjiro!" "Give it back! Stop I'll kill you! Don't use it! I only finished the first step damnit! Give it back!"

"The sun is rising! He's gonna get away!" Muichiro argued back while Haganezuka slapped him , "You shitty brat!" You held back Muichiro , "Haganezuka calm down! This is an urgent and serious matter!" Turning swiftly , you saw Tanjiro swing the sword as fire followed behind in a trail. The demon he was chasing head came off.

Watching over them , Tanjiro ran towards Nezuko. "Nezuko, run! Go hide in the shade!" While Tanjiro was trying to tell Nezuko that , you heard the villagers scream. The demon's body still up and moving. You couldn't jump down the cliff because it was far down and you would surely get hurt.

As Tanjiro tried to get up and help those villagers , Nezuko started to burn. He tried to cover her up so she wouldn't get hurt. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro was then kicked up in the air from Nezuko, so he could get the demon. You stared in horror as Nezuko started to burn from the sun.

As Tanjiro ran towards the villagers and the demon. He swung his sword right where the heart was. Seeing that he successfully killed the demon , you relaxed. Muichiro nudged you , "(Y/n) , am I still poisoned and hallucinating, or is Tanjiro's little sister walking?" Turning quickly you saw Nezuko standing.

"No , you're correct but isn't she a demon?" Watching excitedly as Nezuko walked towards Tanjiro. You left behind Muichiro with Kotetsu and ran to the edge of the cliff. "Genya-kun?" Genya turned around seeing you hanging from the cliff excitedly , "I need help, and you're tall." Genya walked over opening his arms as you fell down and landed in them. "Thank you!"

As he placed you down you started to shake him. "Did you see that! Did you see that! Nezuko Can stand in the sun!" He smiled as you ran over to the two with the villagers. Tanjiro and Nezuko started to hug which you started to sprint faster. "So great."

"Nezuko can talk!? Nezuko-chan! You're so adorable!!" After getting near them , you jumped towards them for a hug. "We survived! And Nezuko can walk into the sunlight!" Tanjiro stood up before he fell forward. "Ahhhhgh!" "He suddenly fell over!" "Young Kamado, keep yourself together!" Nezuko ran over , "Dead? Dead?"

You and Nezuko both helped him up so you could carry him. He seemed exhausted.

❁𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹❁

After getting up on the cliff where you were before. Muichiro walked up to you. "Tanjiro , you okay?" Tanjiro patted Kotetsu's head , "Thank... safe ... sword... thanks." Muichiro smiled , "Thanks to you too. With your help I regained something important to me." Tanjiro looked at him confused, "Eh...no , I didn't do anything though."

Muichiro tilted his head to look at Nezuko. "So anyway, what's happening to Nezuko?" "Well see..." "Guys! Guys!"

Turning over you saw Mitsuri running over , "Mitsuri?" "Guyysss!" She hugged the whole group while crying. "WAHHHH! We won! We won! We all won! This is so awesome!! We're all alive!" Nezuko smiled , "Thank the gods! Thank gods!"