33 • 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"I will show you my true form now." "Yeah, yeah." "You're the third and fourth people to see me like this." "That's a lot." The demon sounded mad now , "Shut it. Once I get serious , I never leave anyone alive." "Oh wow."

"Shut your worthless retarded mouth , you retarded brat." "Rude! Booo!!" "These are-through scales are harder than diamonds. I kneaded them together inside my pot." He showed you his arm that was covered in scales. "Now prostrate yourself before my perfect beauty."

You and Muichiro stared at him uninterested , he literally looked like a fish. "WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING YOU RETARDED PUPPETS!! You really know how to get on people's nerves, kids!" You stared at him , "You look like a merman.... aqua man."

"Well, you told us to shut up a while ago. And honestly , I'm really not surprised about this ... so.." You watched as the demon threw a punch at Muichiro , he dodged it successfully, but it cut his demon slayer uniform. Muichiro stood in the tree. Multiple fishes surrounded the demon from the punch.

"What were you saying about running to trees? How vexing for you." Muichiro shook his head , "Nah you're just stinky. My nose is gonna melt." "And fishy." You continued holding your sword looking at the demon.

"So , how do you like my godlike power? Everything I touch with my fists turns into sweet little fish. Then there's my speed.  This body is not only soft , but also springy. I am an existence that knows no bounds. You're shaking. Are you scared? That wasn't even my serious attack."

Muichiro smiled , "You can be as flashy as you like, but it's all useless if you can't touch us." The demon sneered getting in a position like he was gonna jump. Getting into a stance incase if he did attack the demon yelled aloud. "Behold! My beautiful and sincere seriousness!!"

Gyokko jumped quickly in multiple directions. Every time he neared you , you swung your sword to guard yourself. "So you oppose the true nature of my superiority? These scales make me a free existence. You cannot predict my movements. But I love anyone who opposes my natural truth."

Gyokko came close to harming you but it was blocked by Muichiro running to aid you. You gave a small thanks going back to defending yourself. "So how should I cook you up? Maybe I'll decapitate both of your unsightly head and stick it onto a beautiful fish!" Muichiro looked at you with a small nod.

Understanding him due to you both of you training together , you jumped away quickly in a tree. The demon was close to hitting Muichiro but he was replaced with mist. Every-time Gyokko attacked him , he was turned into mist. Gyokko paid no attention to you , only focusing on Muichiro. The whole area was now enveloped in mist as you hid so you wouldn't get in the way.

Watching the plan go on , you sat in a tree peaking over. Muichiro was quick running around Gyokko. "Hey you. Yeah, you. Where did you get the idea that you were the only one not being serious?" Muichiro taunted as he swung his sword cutting the demon's neck. His head fell on the ground with a frown.

Jumping down from the tree , Muichiro continued his taunts. "Yeah , it's over. Farewell. You probably won't be born into this world ever again." Placing your sword in your new designed satchel , it fits perfectly. "Fuuuck! This is absolutely unbelievable! You're just a human! How dare you do this to the great Gyokko-sama!! You repulsive inferior , creatures!!"

Gyokko angered from his defeat kept throwing insults. "I have more value than a hundred of you beings!! I am a chosen one , a superior being! Weak! All you do is age after you're born! With these hands , not the god's hands!! I turned those truly worthless lives. Into the greatest pieces of all time!! You inferior little maggo-.."

Muichiro sliced the demon's heads in multiple pieces annoyed by his insults. "Yeah , yeah. Can you just burn in hell already?" As Gyokko's head rolled away you smiled raising your hand. "High five!"

You gave a closed eyed smile waiting for him to high five you , but he left you hanging. Looking at him with a frown it was immediately replaced with a look of concern. "Muichiro? Are you okay , you look... horrible." He looked towards swaying a bit, he gave a you a thumbs up.

"Oh no , you're not okay. How many needles hit you? Didn't Gyokko say that it had poison." "Tokitou-Dono!? (L/n)-Dono?! Are you okay? I have no idea what happened just now." You saw Kanamori running towards you and stopping.

Muichiro smiled , "I'm fine. I'm fine. I feel absolutely great. I have to go to Tanjiro now." You disagreed quickly , "Your exhausted and poisoned. You're not going to Tanjiro!" Kanamori looked at him , "You look absolutely horrible. Are you sure?"

Muichiro started to breath heavily. "I am totally okay. Nothings wrong with me. Are you listening?" Kanamori looked at you worriedly , "Um? I hear wheezes... Is your body shaking?! Are you.." "Come on , damnit. Can you at least check on Kotetsu?" Muichiro interrupted wheezing before foam came out of his mouth.

"You're foaming at the mouth!" Muichiro then fell face forward. "Wahhhh! Tokitou-dono?! Crap! Crap! Is he dead? What should I do?! Uhh someone. Haganezuka!" You frowned seeing Kanamori completed forgot about your presence. "God damnit he's not coming!! That moron ignored me when I was on the brink of death! Wahhh! He's chocking on the foam! Wh-what do I do?!" You bent down moving him to his side so Muichiro wouldn't choke.

"You should've put him on his side." Looking up you saw Kotetsu , happy that he was alright you smiled. "Wahhhhh! Kotetsu's young ghost!" Kotetsu shook his head , "No, I didn't die at all. I'm not a ghost." "No, no , no. You're dead. You just have no idea you're a ghost!" "No, no , no. I'm alive!" "No, no , no! You should've bled out after getting stabbing in your solar plexus."

Watching them talk was interesting , you wiped the foam from Muichiro's mouth with your etíopes haori. "This blood's actually from my arm. It only got stained here because I was passing my arm down on this part. But the wound is really bad , but thanks to (Y/n)'s haori. It stopped the circulation, as for my belly. I was saved because of this hilt I got from Tanjiro-San."

Seeing Kotetsu pull out Rengoku's hilt that was on his sword made you feel a sudden sadness. "He said that he wanted me to put it on his new blade." You got up quickly , "I need to go find Tanjiro and help them." Kotetsu grabbed what's left of your haori that you had on. "Wait wait! What about us? What if a demon comes? Tokitou-San is clearly poisoned so he won't do anything!"

You stopped turning to face Kotetsu. "Please! I don't wanna die! I'm also to weak to protect them and Kanamori is too." "Hey!" "Please (Y/n)!" You sighed , "Alright."