27 • 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hee-hee, if you haven't noticed I love Muichiro and he's baby. 🥺💛 Besides that , there will be more moments like this with other characters. Also , I was wondering , when this book ends should I have multiple endings? I have a slight idea if so. Also don't read ahead , read everything! Love you all! 🥰 ~Author👁👄👁

Tanjiro's P.O.V

I ran towards the faint smell of Kotetsu. 'Does (Y/n) like Muichiro , should've known.' It's started to rain , I stoped looking at Kotetsu. "Kotetsu-kun let's just make sure. It might be able to still move." We both picked up the doll. "Not moving , I guess it's" Kotetsu was cut off as it moved.

"Yes! It's moving, Kotetsu-Kun good for..." I celebrated looking at Kotetsu look quite intimidating. "Yes Tanjiro-kun now train." I stared at him intimidated like I said.

"PLEASE BECOME STRONGER THAN THAT SHITTY INDIFFERENT JERK. HE TOOK (Y/N) YOUR GIRLFRIEND FROM YOU! I'll help you, with all I've got!!"

'What right now.'

With Muichiro...

You sat in the springs enjoying the heat. As you were comfortable someone else sat uncomfortable across of you. Muichiro sunk deep in the water where you could only see his face , you couldn't even see his shoulders.

"Is it relaxing!? I told you it was gonna be! Right?" His face flushed as you were close to him. "Yes. But , it's quite uncomfortable when you're nude and you're in front of me , (Y/n)." He looked away as you stared at him.

"It's not like I'm standing or anything. Or like you could see anything." You moved back at a distance as he stared at your facial features as you relaxed. 'It's now or never Muichiro , ask her.' Muichiro thought as he tried to move over to you but his legs wouldn't move. Instead he fell into the springs , head underneath the water.

"Gah! Muichiro?!" You grabbed him under water as you brought him up examining his face. "Why did you do that suddenly? This isn't a river. You shouldn't go underwater in the springs, it's really hot." His face was now really red as he saw water drip from your head.

"I'm fine , I'm okay no need to check on me." He said slightly pushing you back by the shoulders, or so he tHouGhT. "Muichiro!!" You stepped back holding your chest. "MY BAD! I MEANT TO PUSH YOUR SHOULDERS! I swear I didn't mean to touch right there!" He bowed in the water standing up , not far up. Water dropped down his face.

"My bad. We should get some tea." He said as he turned around sinking in the water. You nodded as your face was fully red.

~~~~~~~~~

You smelt the hot tea in your hands as you sat beside Muichiro. You looked around the forest wondering if Tanjiro was gonna head back since it was late. It was only 9 pm. Drinking the tea , you sat with your teal pajama like kimono. "(Y/n)?"

You hummed as you took a sip. "Wanna take a walk with me around the village?" You smiled as your set down the tea. "If you want , that sounds refreshing." He somewhat smiled as he took a sip of his tea.

After you were done you got up and Muichiro did the same. He had a night kimono on too , which was a mint green color like his eyes. As you walked around , you looked in the dimly lit forest. Reading a sign it says it led to an amazing sight of a waterfall.

"Wanna go on that trail?" He looked towards you and nodded. You held his hand as you walked to make sure you didn't lose each other. Looking up the moon was a full moon , it lit your trail lightly. You stopped to take a break.

Suddenly Muichiro walked up to you. "Look what I found." He opened his cupped hand as light came out. Closely looking it was a firefly. It flew around before landing on his nose. You lightly laughed as Muichiro's eyes crossed due to looking at the firefly on his nose.

The bug then flew off leading down the trail you were heading. You grabbed Muichiro's hand pulling him with you. As you followed the fire fly it came to a stop. As you approached multiple fireflies finally lit up lighting the area you were at. You took notice at the waterfall in the distance.

There were also bright pink and white flowers surrounding this area. The stars in the night sky were also perfectly lighting up this area. The wind blew your (H/c) hair behind you. The necklace you had on also reflected the moon.

Muichiro watched your smile widened as you looked at the beautiful scenery. He didn't know it , but he was smiling softly. Watching the fireflies landed on some flowers and the stars light up the way. You looked like a princess right there.

His smile turned into somewhat frown. 'This is the perfect time to tell her.' He said in his head. He got up in his head repeating what he was gonna day. His head then started to thing of negative thoughts. He was pulled out of them as smaller hands grabbed his. "We should dance in the moonlight." Your smile was sincere as you held onto him.

His face turned pink. "I don't know how to dance." You placed his hands on your waist as he was now a tomato. "You just have to hold onto me here , and I'll hold here , follow my leave by just taking smaller steps." You wrapped your arms around his neck as you moved.

Muichiro followed your slow movements, he understood now as he copied it. He sure was a fast learner. You smiled as you danced with him. It was truly magical that night. Dancing with only the moon and stars guiding you both. "(Y/n)?"

Muichiro said with a soft voice. You looked up at him. "I have something to confess." His looked away making sure no one else was present. "I-I...." He closed his eyes calming himself down from stuttering. He came to a complete stop.

"What's wrong Muichiro?" You worriedly looked up at him as the moon bounced off his mint green eyes. He looked frustrated like he was arguing with himself. "You could tell me , I don't judge." He stared at your eyes as you calmly stated that.

"I think I'm in love."

"With who?" You cluelessly said.

"I'm in love with you."

You stared up at him your eyes widened.

"I'm not bluffing. I truly love you. Everything you and  how you act , you're truly , beautiful. You're adorable when you act clueless and when you say some dumb stuff. I admire that all about you. You're beauty , personality , and everything is what I love. I always find myself in deep though looking at you. You're like an beautiful work of art. I really like you (Y/n)."

You were baffled at his confession. His face turned into a frown, but you just smiled at him softly. "I feel the same way, but right now I'm not looking for a relationship. I think of you the same way , you make my stomach have butterflies around you." His face was now red. Butterflies filled his stomach also as he heard what you said. But , you didn't return the same words he said.

Before you knew it , you stared at each other with lovingly gazes. As cliche as it sounded , fireflies surrounded you both. The moon and waterfall were in the background. Muichiro's eyes were closing slightly and so were yours.

His hands held your soft face in them as your hands held loosely around his neck. The gap between you two slowly closed. "I'm in love with you (Y/n)." You heard him whisper softly.

As he said that something softly went against your plump lips. You closed your eyes fully now. Muichiro's lips were soft as they went against yours. It was like his lips belonged their since they fit perfectly against yours. This kiss felt sweet and long. You savored this feeling. This feeling, was it love?

"I love you too, Muichiro."