BRINGING THE PAST TO LIFE

LISA POV

I was shocked at the request of Mrs. Kim.

" Can you help us Lisa? " Mrs. Kim said while crying. She held my hand and looked at me with her teary eyes.

She asked me if I could  help Jennie bring her memories back by pretending that I'm still her husband and do what we did in the past.

I was about to refuse but Mrs. Kim suddenly kneeled in front of me.  I was so shocked that I also kneeled  with her.

"Mrs. Kim please don't kneel. " I said " Please stand up " I added but she didn't stand up.  She continued to beg for me to accept her request. 

The people who passes by looks at me with hatred .  I sigh really hard and nodded with my eyes tightly closed.  I feel like crying.  What the hell am I doing right now!. 

"Thank you so much Lisa! " Mrs. Kim said  and we stand up and she hugged me tight.

" I will do my best to help Jennie remember..." I said and weakly smiled

" Thank you so so much Lisa! I don't know how to repay you for your kindness " Mrs. Kim said and I shook my head.

" No it's ok, you don't need to repay me..  It would be great if I can help her remember " I said. Huhuhu...  I'm fucking going crazy! What the hell am doing!

" Do you want to see Jennie?  " Mrs. Kim asked

" No it's ok.. I'll see her  at the day when she gets discharged..  I- I'll take her home with me... " I said " I-I'll be going n-now " I added

" Thank you again Lisa.. I'm sorry if I had to drag you in this situation " Mrs. Kim said

"No it's ok.. I understand your reasons " I said and  bid goodbye. 

As I entered the elevator. I hit my head hard at the wall.  What the hell just happened!? .

"Why didn't  you say no Lisa!  " I said to myself.

The elevator door opened and I drove back home really disappointed of myself. I go up stairs and drag myself on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

FLASHBACK

" Let's divorce.. " Jennie said while crying  and my heart sank. 

" Ok let's divorce... " I said " If that's what you want " I added lifelessly.  I did my best to fight for our love but things doesnt go well.  It's  making me lose hope that we'll be back in our normal life.

"I can't feel the love anymore.. " She said " We tried so hard to be normal again but I don't think we can.. "

"You're weak.. " I said " I've always been there for you.. But I don't think you appreciate that..i keep on approaching you but you keep on getting away, I'm always the one who makes the effort to make our life normal again and you're not helping at all...you're literally breaking our relationship!"

" I don't know what happened to us but..after I get miscarriaged.." She said "That's when our love faded.."

END OF FLASHBACK

NO ONE'S POV

Tears started to flow out of lisa's eyes.  He remembered the reason why him and jennie divorced. 

" We were suppose to be together until now, if we didn't lose the baby... "  Lisa said and wipe the tears from his eyes and stood up from his  bed.  He took a big box under his bed. He opened it and saw their wedding pictures ,letter to each other, couple clothes and wedding rings. 

He took their wedding picture and wipe it's frame with a towel to remove the dust.  He went down stairs and put it back where it was on the living room. 

3 DAYS LATER

I was doing Zumba. Shirtless and only had sweat shorts on.  When suddenly I heard my door bell rang.  I took my towel to wipe my sweats and opened the door. Only to see Jennie's dad,  Mr. Kim. 

" oh!  Mr. Kimbcome in. " I said and  let him enter the house

" Aigoo look at you always the same huh. " He said and I smiled. He has a luggage with him and I suppose it's Jennie's things. " I bought Jennie's things. " He added

" Ah yes..  You can just leave it there I'll fix that later. " I said and he nodded.

" thank you so much for helping us bring back Jennie's memory " He said and we shook hands.

" it's ok Mr. Kim " I said and he nodded.

" You seem working out right now, I should go " He said and patted my shoulder

" No it's ok you can stay " I said but he refused. I was about to close the door when he stopped it.

" I almost forgot.. Jennie will be discharged tomorrow " He said

" Ah yes Mrs. Kim already told me yesterday " I said and he nodded and bid goodbye. I closed the door and sigh.

" Well ..I better fix her things" I said as I carried Jennie's  things up stairs in my room and fixed it where her things was.  I also put her cosmetics on the vanity desk.

I also cleaned the house yesterday  and bought foods.  It's been a while since I bought foods in my fridge. Since I got divorced I've always been eating fast food because I don't know how to cook except for one food that reminds me of Jennie. 

I took a shower and drove myself at a club where I will see my friends. 

I entered the club and quickly saw my friend they already saw me.  I waved at them and they waved back at me.  I see that yena is with his girlfriend yuri and as usual with the tomboy Jisoo , flirting with whoever she meets in the club. I come near them and did our hand gestures as a greeting. I sat between yena and yujin.

" Yah! It's been a week since the last time we saw you " Jisoo said and handed me a shot of rum. 

" it's not that long though " I said and laughed. "Hey guys don't be shocked ok? " I said and they nodded

" I'll pretend that I am Jennie's husband " I said and I felt a hand hit my head.  " Yah!  Yena! "

" you crazy! why would you pretend to be married if its more better to be single !" He said then he recieved a hit from yuri " Aww!..ofcourse for me i love being with this girl " he added and hugged his girlfriend.

" Let me finish first you dumb! " I said making all of them confused " Jennie is suffering from amnesia and I'll help her bring back her memories " I said and then I felt another hit on my head this time it's Jisoo who hit me.

" Aish!  Can you stop hitting my head!  " I said then then all of them Jisoo , yena and yuri hit my head multiple times!

" you're really going crazy Lisa!  Why would you help her?  She broke your heart crazy " Yuri said

" I just can't say no to her parents " I said and they look at me with their not believing faces. " Me and Jennie have been in a long time relationship right?  We treat each other's parents like our own.. "

"Is that really it? " jisoo asked and I nodded " Well.. I don't believe it" She added and received a glare from me.

"Well good luck my friend! Just Don't come to us with your crying face on " Yena said and took a shot of whisky. " I really hate that"

"I won't dummy " I said and took the whole bottle of rum and drank it  all in one. Then I received another hit on the head from them.

"yah! do you even remember how much you cried after you two divorced?!" Jisoo said 

"dont worry guys i've moved on already , i'll just help Jennie bring back her memories" i said

" what if you fell in love again?" yena asked

" that's impossible bro " i said

" well we'll see lisa... we've known you for so long and we didnt want to see you crying and devastated again." Jisoo said and took another shot of her rum.

Well good luck to me..