THE START

LISA POV

I am driving on my way at the hospital to pick up Jennie when I saw a flower shop and stopped the car at the moment.

Should I buy her flowers? I got out of my car with hesitation but I still entered the flower shop. I saw a banquet of balloon flower. Its jennie's favorite flower and also it's her favorite color, purple. I took the banquet and paid it on the counter and went at the hospital.

I slowly opened the room's door and seriously I've been so nervous since this morning. I peeked at the door and saw her talking with her parents. Their attention went to me when as I entered the room.

" Lisa glad you're already here " Mrs. Kim said as I come near jennie and handed her the flowers. " We should leave now.. Take care both of you " Mrs. Kim said and then Mr. Kim patted my back and as they got out of the room.

" Uhmm.. " I said. Should I call her babe? I mean that's how we call each other in the past.

" My parents told me that you are my husband.. Sorry if I couldn't remember you " She said and smiled innocently. Wow.. Weird i was a bit mesmerized by her smile. " And thank you for the flowers I love them " She said and smelled the flowers

" T-thats your favorite flower, it's called a balloon flower " I said and took something inside my pocket. " And I also have these " I opened the small box and it is her ring . I already wear mine earlier. I took the ring out of the box and put it on ther ring finger. She smiled at me and I can see that she is blushing.

" Let's go home babe " I said

"Is that how we call each other?" Jennie said blushing and I nodded " You can call me by my name if you're not comfortable " I added then held her hand and we got out of the hospital.

I opened the car's door for her then she thanked me. While driving I saw she kept on looking at her ring.

" Jennie... " I called her while I was driving and she looked at me " Are you hungry? " I asked her and she nodded " Do you wanna eat where we had our first date? "

" Yes that would be great " She said excitedly like a child " Can I ask you something? "

"Yeah of course what is it? " I said

" I was just wondering why didn't you visit me while I was at the hospital.. " She asked.

" I was there with you always "

"Huh? Where? I didn't see you there "

" Here " I Said and poked her heart. " I was always there"

NO ONE'S POV

the two giggled and blushed. Lisa felt embarrassed at the moment but Jennie's reaction made it fade away.

Minutes later they entered the restaurant and Lisa held Jennie's hand and sat on a table. The waiter went to them and handed the menu. Jennie seemed to be having a hard time to choose what to eat and Lisa noticed it.

" do you want me to order for you? " Lisa initiated

"I want to eat the food that I ate on our first date " Jennie said. Luckily Lisa remembered it clearly even it was almost 10 years ago. At the moment she felt so old. Well they're not that old though.

Lisa called the waiter and ordered their food. After minutes the food came and they started to eat.

" Lisa when did we first met? " Jennie asked. Lisa chuckled when he saw Jennie's innocent eyes looking at him

" Believe it or not it's almost 10 years since we first met. We were grade 8 back then and I bluntly asked you out and you agreed . We confessed our love that day and our relationship is strong than ever and I asked you to marry me when I was about to get my diploma at the graduation ceremony in college " Lisa said and didn't realize that he is smiling like an idiot remembering that day " That day was the best ,all the people that came at the graduation ceremony cheered for us and i know that we're too young back then but I realized that I can't live without you and I was the happiest when you answered me.. Then a few months after our graduation we got married at October 25 ,2013 and... " Lisa stopped

" And.. " Jennie said blushing and anticipating their story

" And here we are right now " Lisa said and held Jennie's hand. " To tell you the truth.. I really missed you so much.. " Lisa said looking directly at Jennie's eyes.

JENNIE POV

he held my hand and I can feel my heart beats crazily. I smiled at him.

" I may not remember how we first met but I can feel how much we loved each other " I said and then he kissed my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I like the way he looks at me. His eyes is full of sincerity and It makes me flutter.

But his smile quickly faded. Maybe because I don't remember our precious memories..