BLURRY MEMORY

NO ONE'S POV

After eating they arrived home and Jennie was very excited to see their house.  Jennie held Lisa 's arm  as they entered the house and the first thing that caught the attention of Jennie is their wedding  picture on the wall . She come near it and looked at it happily.  Lisa didn't realize that he was smiling while looking at Jennie.

While looking at their picture, she tried to reminisce the story that Lisa told her and she feel her head hurt. Blurry pictures came out of her mind but she wasn't sure what those are.

Lisa saw Jennie looking unwell and started to stumble in place. He quickly held Jennie on her shoulder.

" You ok?  " Lisa asked and Jennie smiled weakly and Lisa noticed it.  " You must be tired.. Let's go to our room " 

"Ok.. " Jennie weakly said.  Lisa felt that Jennie is having a hard time walking so he carried her bridal style.  " Oh! " Jennie said in surprise.

" Let me carry you to our room " Lisa said and once again Jennie saw pictures on her mind,  two hands intertwined and someone kissed her hand and said "I love you forever ".  She couldn't see who said that because the pictures she saw in her mind was blurry. 

Jennie leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder as they went inside their room.  Lisa carefully put Jennie on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

" Sorry.. " Jennie said

" For what? " Lisa replied. Jennie held Lisa's hand

" I want to remember everything so we can live normally " Jennie said and it somehow made Lisa's heartache because Jennie's words seems familiar. 

" We can make your memories go back slowly " Lisa said and he started to get worried and denies that fact he likes Jennie being with him again. " Just remember that I'll always be there for you and we don't need to rush bringing your memories back.. We can live normaly even without it." Lisa added and gave Jennie a sweet smile.

Jennie pulled the hem of the T-shirt of Lisa signalling him to come closer.  Lisa leaned closer to Jennie and Jennie gave him a peck on his cheek

" Thank you.. " Jennie said and chuckled when she saw Lisa's face become red.  Lisa covered his cheeks as he can feel it become hot.  " I just feel like giving you a kiss.. "

" You can kiss me anytime you want " Lisa said and kissed Jennie's forehead " You better sleep now and take a rest. "  Jennie nodded and when Lisa was suppose to leave. Jennie held his hand

" Can't you stay here a with me " Jennie said.

" I won't.. You need to take a rest and I have something to do down stairs " Lisa said and Jennie pouted.  Lisa can't believe he saw Jennie pout after for so long. "I'll be down stairs so get some rest " Lisa caressed Jennie's head and  went down stairs.

He held his chest and felt how fast it beats.  It's been a while since he felt that way again. 

LISA POV

Woah.. I can't believe what's happening to me. i thought i've already moved on , why am i feeling like this.. i'm scared that i'll be hurt again when Jennie remembers everything. Lisa what've gotten in to you in the first place!

NO ONES POV

Lisa threw himself on the sofa thinking deeply and didnt realize that he fell asleep.

________________________

Morning came when Lisa wake up because of the smell of something burning.  He quickly stood up and went at the kitchen which is now full of dark smoke.

Until he saw Jennie hurriedly putting the burned chicken on the sink and pouting because of the mess she made. Lisa chuckled and caught the attention of Jennie.

"I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" Jennie said looking guilty for what happened.

" It's ok I was about to get up anyway"  Lisa said and laughed  " As long as you don't burn the house,  I'm ok "

" I-I was cooking breakfast for you but i-it didn't turn well... " Jennie said. Lisa couldn't resist the cuteness of Jennie, he softly pinched her cheeks

"You're cute" Lisa said and Jennie's face reddened. " I need to fix myself and go to work"

" Wait I'll cook you breakfast " Jennie said and Lisa nodded.

Lisa went upstairs and fixed himself to work.  He wears his usual clothes to work which is his navy shirt, black khaki fitted pants and black blazers.  After fixing his hair, he grab his compact backpack and went downstairs.

He look at his watch and he's getting late for work.  He went at the kitchen.

" Jennie I need to go,  I'm gonna be late for work..  Sorry I couldn't eat breakfast.. " Lisa said to Jennie who was cooking

"O-okay.. Uhmm don't forget to eat when you get there.. " Jennie said and she closed the stove and followed Lisa to the door.

Lisa went out and Jennie leaned on the door looking at Lisa hurriedly puts on his black shoes.

"Uhmm.. Lisa" Jennie hesitately said "can you give me your work's address? "

"Why? " Lisa Asked

" I-I wanted to give you your lunch because you couldn't eat breakfast.. " Jennie said

"Oh ok " Lisa said and chuckled "I'll call later and give you the address and my break time,  I need to go bye" Lisa added and hugged Jennie goodbye. He run to his car and drove to his work place.