Purple

Seiya Sanada stood in the middle of the mirror covered dressing room at Comme des Garçons admiring his reflection. He had been here for a couple of hours revamping his wardrobe and had just tried on the last outfit. Looking himself over he gave a satisfied nod. The long sleeve deep purple button down and grey slacks may be his favorite of them all. Only needed to pass one test he thought thinking of the sexy little personal shopper who had been trailing around with him all day. Pressing the call button near the door Sanada waited for her to appear, beckoning her to enter when she knocked timidly on the door.

His predatory smile lit up his face when he saw her reaction to him. This outfit was a keeper judging by the way her eyes widened and her breath hitched. Reaching over her head he causally pressed the door shut, trapping her inside with him. He knew they wouldn't be disturbed, with as much money as he spent in this place he could probably fuck the girl in the middle of the lobby and no one would say a word.

"What do you think? Is purple my color?" He asked slyly, turning in a slow circle so she could get a good look at the full package.

"Yes Mr. Sanada-sama. Purple looks very nice on you sir." She said bowing her head respectfully.

"Of course, you would say that. You work on commissions don't you?" Sanada said with a smirk. "You would tell me anything looks good on me just to get me to buy it."

"No sir. I would not be dishonest." She said quickly, a deep blush blossoming on her cheeks as she continued. "I think anything would look good on you. But the purple looks especially nice."

"Nice huh?" He tsked. "Not exactly the reaction I was going for. I think you've offended me." She gasped eyes widening in horror at his words as her mind raced for words to rectify the situation, not realizing Sanada was manipulating her to exactly where he wanted her.

"No Sanada-sama, I meant no offense. You look extremely handsome in that shirt." She complimented him, hopefully peeking up at him through her eyelashes.

"I know I do." Sanada said arrogantly. "There is just one last thing I need you to do before I commit."

"How can I help you make your decision sir?" The sales girl asked.

"Well Aimi," he started only to be interrupted.

"Asuna. My name is Asuna." She replied, upset the man she had spent the past couple of hours with couldn't bother to know her name.

"It really doesn't matter Aimi," he repeated the wrong name again with a challenging lift to his brow. A low chuckle passed his lips when she bit her tongue, allowing the insult. "As I was saying before you so rudely interrupted me, there is something you need to do for me." he shifted turning fully to face the girl.

'Take it off me," He commanded enjoying the play of emotions on her face. Sanada enjoyed watching them battle with themselves, their pride warring with desire. He already knew this girl wanted to fuck him. She had been giving him the doe eyes since he came in. Now he got to see how much of dick she would let him be. He would admit to being a little disappointed this time, as she barely wasted any time before stepping up to him and beginning the act of unbuttoning his shirt. With a mental shrug, he decided he could get his kicks with another type of game.

His hands reached up grabbing her wrists and stopping her progress on the second button.

"It's an honor that I'm allowing you to undress me. Make sure you show me the proper appreciation as you do so." Sanada said before releasing her. Asuna paused unsure of exactly what Sanada was seeking before resuming her task. As she unbuttoned the shirt she made sure to continuously thank her client as his sculpted body was revealed to her view. Moving to slide the shirt off his shoulders she was once again stopped with his hands on her wrists.

"You're not very bright, are you?" Sanada asked condescension dripping in his tone. "You're lucky your pretty." He was losing patience with the chit. It was one thing to fuck with someone, but the fun went out of the game when they were too stupid to realize they were being played with. When she frowned in confusion and hurt he huffed out sigh of impatience. "Apparently, I'm going to have to spell this out for you, aren't I? Get on your knees and put my cock in your pretty little mouth." He said slowly before releasing her hands and waiting for her to comply.

Asuna was quick to drop to her knees before Sanada, having been waiting for this invitation all morning. Her hands made quick work of discarding his slacks, leaving him clad in the unbuttoned shirt and black silk boxers. Pulling him out of the opening she gave him a few quick strokes with her hand before slipping him into her mouth. Already at the end of his patience with her Sanada was quick to gather a handful of her hair and set to fucking her face unconcerned with her comfort. This wasn't about her, it was all about him. He was a selfish bastard, he freely admitted that. Most of his hookups were mutually pleasurable experiences, but there were times when he was just in it for himself. This was one of those times. It didn't take long for his thrusts, combining with the sound of her gagging around his cock to bring Sanada to orgasm holding himself buried in her throat until she swallowed all his juices. Stepping back into his pants Sanada exited the dressing room leaving Asuna behind to collect his selections.

When it came time to pay Sanada handed the manager who had personally arrived to ring him up a stack of cash as his purchases were carefully boxed up.

"I hope you found your shopper's service to be exemplary today Mr. Sanada-sama" the manager asked handing him is receipt.

Looking over at Asuna, Sanada shrugged "I've had better."