Ploy

Pairing: Seiya Sanada/FC

Category: Suggestive

Warnings: None

20. "You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face, but tell me how do my leftovers taste?" My Leftovers – Porcelain and the Tramps

///

Oh, I don't hold my breath

And I don't hold my tongue

And I know that you know that I don't back down

To no one

He had already moved on. It had only been a week. That stung a bit. You knew Sanada was fickle. Yet you had hoped that maybe you had left enough of an impression that it would take him a bit to find someone new. But there he was, his arm around her. Hana. You didn't know her, but you hated her on sight. She obviously knew who you were, flashing smug grins at you at every opportunity.

You tried to avoid them, but it seemed like every time you turned around there they were. You knew it wasn't deliberate on Sanada's part, he wouldn't care enough to go around taunting you. You were barely a blip on his radar. No this was all Hana's doing and you were quickly losing patience with her little game. You weren't the type to sit back and let someone treat you like trash.

Oh, you should've stayed home

You should've known better

That I melt in your mouth like liquid sugar.

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face

But tell me how do my leftovers taste

When she approached you later that day you tried to take the high road. You didn't want to get into a cat fight with this girl. You weren't going to moon over a man who didn't want you. You didn't have him long enough to claim any sort of attachment to him.

"Congratulations, you landed Seiya Sanada." You sarcastically as she stood in front of you with a smug grin. "Way to go." You tried to walk away. You really weren't interested in carrying on this conversation.

"Go on and run-away sweetie." Hana said with the same sickly sweetness that had coated your tone. "I'll leave you alone to think about how you weren't good enough for him."

You paused in your retreat anger coursing through your veins and turned back around. "I cannot wait until you experience this end of it. You really think you're any different? Then you don't know Sanada very well. He gets bored very easily. So, enjoy him while you have him. And while you have him remember that I was exactly where you are. That my body has writhed in pleasure underneath him. That his mouth has been on every inch of my body. His tongue buried deep inside me. So, I'll leave you alone to think about how every time you kiss him your tongue is where my pussy has been."

You smirked as you walked away, feeling a sense of accomplishment at the hurt that was immediately evident on her face. You weren't going to feel remorse when she hadn't shown you any kindness. Turning the corner into the hallway you immediately bumped into a warm body, hands grabbing your arms to stop you from falling.

"That was entertainingly brutal." You looked up into the amused face of Sanada. "It's almost going to take the fun out of playing with her." He chuckled, and you were acutely aware his hands were still on you, keeping you dangerously close to his body. You could feel the heat emanating from him. "Maybe I'll bring that up while I'm fucking her."

You blinked at the casual cruelness in his words, wondering how you never saw it while you were with him.

"Yeah, well she kind of deserved it." You said trying to pull away only for his grip to shift, pulling you closer to him.

"Maybe I'll bury my tongue in your pussy again, just to give her a fresh taste." He said, his voice slipping into that silky seductiveness he used so well. Your breath hitched, lips parting as he focused his hooded bedroom eyes on you. The ones that talked you into so many things.

"Maybe..." you stuttered as he smiled, rubbing his hand down your arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its path.

You stared after him as he walked away without another glance, turning into the room you had recently vacated. You shook your head wondering what the hell had just happened. How he managed to do that to you.

"That is a dangerous man." You muttered to yourself, continuing down the now empty hallway, suddenly feeling the need for a vacation.