Unwelcome

Pairing: Seiya Sanada/FC

Category:

Warnings: Language

" What are you doing in here?"

///

As soon as he stepped into his hotel room Seiya Sanada knew something wasn't right. He was very meticulous with his belongings. Everything had a place and he always put things just so. Sanada did not like things messy or out of place. He was almost obsessively neat so when he saw the bed spread slightly rumpled he frowned, eyes scanning the rest of the room for anything out of place. Landing on the desk he saw his sunglasses had been moved and a bottle of his cologne that had been on the bathroom counter sat next to them.

He listened closely trying to determine if the intruder was still in his room. Odds were it was a fan who had managed to talk her way into his room. That tended to happen to Naito quite often. Sanada on the other hand made it quite clear to the front desk when he checked in that if anyone he didn't invite made their way into his hotel room there would be hell to pay. Fists clenching Sanada pushed down his quickly rising anger. Hearing some rustling around the corner Sanada softly closed the door behind him and walked towards the source of the sound.

As suspected it was a female. A female digging through his suitcase. He lip hitched in a sneer as he thought of a stranger's hands all over his stuff. As soon as he dealt with her he was going to have to have all his belongings laundered. It was when she shifted and he saw the side of her face that Sanada recognized her and he snarled, making her shriek and jump back from his suitcase.

"What are you doing in here?" Sanada snapped at Hanae Tunisha who just happened to be one of NJPW's newest hires. Sanada was unmoved as her lip trembled and unshed tears filled her eyes as they darted around looking for escape. Unfortunately for her the only route out of the room was by going through Sanada and he wasn't inclined to let her go just yet. You didn't just invade his space and fuck with his stuff without consequences.

"Answer me," He growled when she just stood there staring back at him. "What the fuck are you doing in my hotel room?"

Hanae was panicking. She didn't think Sanada would return so soon. According to his schedule she should have had plenty of time to get in and out without him ever knowing she was here. All she wanted was a quick moment in the room of the man she had developed a major crush on. Unfortunately, he hadn't paid her much attention, his focus elsewhere. Hanae had gotten desperate and thought if she could just spend a moment with his things it would take the edge off her obsession. Satisfy her craving for him. Just being in his room hadn't been enough, once she was in here, surrounded by his scent she had kind of lost her mind. Done some things she wasn't overly proud of, but hadn't been able to stop herself in the moment.

"I...I'm sorry." She said quietly.

"I don't want sorry, I want to know why you're in here." Sanada said. "And why you're going through my suitcase." He waited impatiently another moment before shaking his head and her continued refusal and pulling out his phone ready to call someone from New Japan to come fetch their wayward employee.

"Wait!" Hanae cried grabbing his wrist to stop him from dialing.

"Get your hands off me," Sanada snapped pulling himself free.

"Please, I didn't do anything. They'll fire me." Hanae pleaded.

"You're mistaking me for someone who cares." Sanada said. "And you did plenty. You broke into my room. You went through my suitcase. You went into my bathroom." He paused catching the guilty look on her face and her eyes darting towards the bathroom door. Pushing past her Sanada stood in the bathroom, nose wrinkling as he saw his toiletries scattered about his toothbrush on the floor next to something lacy. Sanada backed away in disgust as he realized those were her panties on the floor and he certainly did not want to know what she had been doing with his toothbrush and her panties off.

Realizing this was a situation he did not want to be involved in Sanada held his hands up, backing away from the psychotic girl and hurrying out into the hotel hallway. As soon as the door was closed he was on the phone, spitting rapid angry words through the receiver as he called both security and New Japan to come collect this girl from his room.

The girl who was still hanging out in there doing god knows what.

He shuddered as he thought about all the things she could have done to his stuff and knew there was nothing in there that was going to be salvaged. It was all going in the trash. And he wanted a new hotel room. There was no way he was sleeping in there. He could only imagine what she had done on his bed. Another shudder wracked through him and Sanada honestly felt like he was going to be sick. He was completely grossed out by this whole incident. He needed a hot shower, clean clothes and someone to suck his dick until he forgot all about this entire situation.