Get In, Get Out

Pairing: Seiya Sanada/FC

Category: Smut

Warnings:

54. "You don't have to say you love me, cause honey I don't care." Baby I don't Care – Transvision Vamp

///

Sanada was young, in his prime, and had a bevy of women to choose from. He wasn't looking for love. And that was alright, because you weren't either. You were young and in your prime and you wanted nothing to do with commitment. You were here in Japan from the states and all you wanted to do was have some fun with a handsome foreigner. Sanada fit that criteria in spades.

You don't have to say you love me

And you don't have to say any prayers

No you don't have to say you love me

Cause honey I don't care

You could tell you had his attention. A light haired American girl in a sea of Japanese beauties tended to stand out. You had attracted the attention of many men this night, but your eyes were only on the one. When he finally approached neither of you wasted time with games. You wanted him. He wanted you. It was a simple as that.

An exchange of names, an agreement on destination and that was all. You didn't want know his story, probably never would. He was only interested in getting his hands up under your skirt. So there wasn't a lot of room for talking in the back of the cab. You're sure the cab driver got a nice look at your ass as Sanada hauled you up on his lap, pushing your skirt up over your hips as your lips melted together. When the cab pulled up to the hotel you tumbled out, hurriedly straightening your skirt so as not to flash the whole street and let Sanada lead you in by the hand.

You played with the hair on the nape of his neck as he got the two of you a room, once again allowing him to pull you along to the elevators as you headed to your designated room. You watched as he methodically stripped revealing his muscular body to your hungry gaze dropping to your knees in front of him to help him out of his boxers.

You grinned up at him and took his semi hard cock into your mouth, hollowing your cheeks and sucking him in deeply as he stared down at you with those impenetrable eyes. You kept your eyes locked on him as you sucked, looking for some chink in the armor on his face, but he was better at this game than you gave him credit for. Not an iota of emotion showed through.

Well you can turn the lights down low

Something's are better that way

And you can tell me all your stories

But please spare me the plays

Finally he pulled you off his cock, bringing you to your feet by your hair and pressing a brutal kiss to your lips.

"Get undressed and on all fours." He said stepping back to watch as you complied with his demand, slowly shimmying out of your clothes and hopping onto the bed and bending over, looking at him over your shoulder as you watched him stroking his cock as he approached. You groaned when he teased the tip of his cock over your opening, bumping the head against your clit making you arch your hips back towards him.

His cock was guided into your pussy, stretching through your opening and easing in as his fingers moved to your pussy, playing with your clit and making your juices lubricate his entrance. His free hand moved to your breasts, tweaking a nipple and twisting it making mewls of pleasure flow past your lips. Fully seated he began thrusting, his hands moving to grab onto your hips, one of your hands moving to play with your pussy as he fucked you hard and fast, his hips snapping into your ass with a loud slap with every thrust.

It was hard and brutal and just what you were looking for. Hot dirty vacation sex with a stranger. Probably not the safest choice you ever made, but you definitely were not regretting it.

When it was done, he barely said a word. Pulling out of you and wiping his tip on your ass and quietly dressing. Told you to enjoy the room and walked out without so much as a goodbye. You lay on the bed spent, with a smile on your face. It couldn't have gone much better. He was an amazing fuck and knew to shut up and get out when it was over. Just the way you liked it.