Hunting

Pairing: Seiya Sanada/FC

Category: Smut

Warnings: Blow job.

"I'm sure we can put those lips to better use and 18. You need to meet my friends, they'll love you"

///

He was making no secret of the fact that he was watching you. You supposed a man that looked like that didn't have to. It was making you a bit self-conscious. He had watched you longer than he had the other girls in here. While he wasn't watching you, you had been watching him. Growing despondent as he had looked around the room as if surveying a menu and trying to decide what he wanted to eat. You felt a bit of a confidence boost that you seemed to have caught his attention. Straightening your shoulders you held yourself with a bit more confidence as your lips wrapped around the straw of your cocktail as you drank.

You felt trapped in his gaze as he made his approach, his stride full of confidence as if he had no doubt of your acceptance of his proposition.

"Let's go." He said stopping next to you, his hand resting on the curve of your hip as he stopped behind you.

"But, but my drink," You started mouth dropping open as he pulled it from your mouth and set it on the table.

"I'm sure we can put those lips to better use." He said guiding you away from the table you had been standing near and leading you out of the venue. You struggled to match his long strides as he led you out into the cool night air, handing you off into a limousine that was waiting at the curb.

"Where are we going? I don't even know your name." You felt lost as you settled into the plush leather seats wondering why you were allowing this complete stranger to drag you off to god knows where.

"My name is Sanada." He said with a slight bow of his head. "As for where we're going? Well you need to meet my friends, they'll love you." The smile he flashed did nothing to quell the panic that rose at the mention of his friends and you started wondering just what you had gotten yourself into.

"I'm, I'm not going to be some toy for your friends." You spat indignantly, arms crossing over your chest drawing his eyes to your cleavage.

"Why don't you meet them first? I'm sure you'll change your mind." Sanada said with a shrug as he reached towards the bottle of champagne on ice. "They always do." Pouring two glasses he held one out to you and you quickly downed the contents, and held it out for a refill as you tried to process what was going on.

"What do you mean they always do? Do you do this often? Pick up girls and take them to your friends?" You asked taking the newly proffered glass from Sanada's hand.

"Every so often we like to play." Sanada said with a shrug. "It's Bushi's birthday tonight. We want to celebrate. And you my dear are perfect for what we have in mind."

"What do you have in mind?" You couldn't help but ask, gulping as Sanada put down his glass and slid over until his thigh was pressed against yours. His hand deftly removed your glass and set it down before he had you lifted up and planted on his lap. You were so startled you didn't even think to argue as he pulled you in for a bruising kiss, his teeth nipping at your lips before you were unceremoniously pushed down onto your knees.

"Less talk." Sanada said. "Show me what else you can do with that mouth."

You felt indignation surge through you, offended that he thought so little of you, yet you found yourself reaching for his zipper. Pulling out his cock you told yourself that this didn't mean anything. Just a little fun on your night out. It didn't mean you were entertaining the thought of his friends waiting for you at the end of this ride. All it was, was a blowjob. Plain and simple. So what if he was an asshole. He was hot and you never had to see him again after tonight. You deserved to be reckless once in a while. Having rationalized yourself into doing it you leaned forward and swiped your tongue across the head of his semi hard cock, then licked it across his slit.

Your tongue swirled around his head before you took him into your mouth closing your lips around the mushroom tip. Sucking hard you rolled your tongue around him, bobbing up and down his length as Sanada leaned back against the plush seat. His eyes closed in pleasure as you deep throated him, burying him completely in your throat and slowly pulling him back out.

"I knew you'd be good at this. You've got a mouth made for sucking cock." Sanada commented, his hand moving to rest on the back of your head and guide your movements how he liked them. You felt a surge of pride at his praise. You shouldn't really, because it was rather crude, but you had a feeling he wasn't a man to hand out kind words often so it made you feel a bit special.

With renewed vigor you swallowed him, working your tongue around his thickness and sucking deeply as your head moved in time with Sanada's hand. Your hands moved to the base of his cock, wrapping around it and twisting, stroking up his length following your mouth as you moved up. Taking just the tip past your lips you stroked and twisted his cock as you sucked the head, pushing your tongue into the flesh as his hips bucked off the seat.

A final squeeze and twist and you moved your hands sliding him completely into your throat as he began to cum, his hot liquid filling your mouth as you struggled to swallow around him. Pulling off with a gasping breath you looked up at Sanada licking your lips as you swallowed the last of him down. Maybe for approval? You weren't sure, but you hoped for some confirmation that he had enjoyed himself.

Unfortunately, he didn't give you the reaction you were seeking now that he had cum. Tucking himself back into his slacks Sanada's face remained unchanged as the limo pulled up to the front door of a large mansion.

"Let's go." Sanada said as the driver opened the door. "It's time for you to meet the boys."