Caving

Pairing: Sanada/FC

Category: Suggestive

Word Count: 470

Warnings: Sanada's an asshole as usual. Maybe a bit more so. Who knows I don't have a gauge. Cause I would do the same damn thing

 "I don't like seeing you happy"

///

"I don't know what your fucking problem is Sanada," You screamed in frustration at the man who refused to let you move on. Right now he had you cornered in your own apartment as you were trying to get ready for a date with a very nice gentleman who was not a raging asshole like the man in front of you. You didn't know why you had even let him in, cursing the weakness in you that seemed to fall for his lines time and time again. "You don't want me. Yet you won't let anyone else have me. Why can't you just leave me alone?"

With each word you were retreating as Sanada stalked towards you. You knew exactly where he was leading you. Just like he had every time before. You should stop and face him instead of letting him control you. That's what your head was screaming. But your body still craved his touch and it seemed to be in control like always with him.

"I don't like seeing you happy," He admitted with a shrug making you falter in your retreat.

"What? Why?" You asked a smidgen of hope flaring to life in your heart. Did he care? Was he about to admit his feelings? He gave you a shove in the shoulder, enough to start you backwards again following you into your bedroom as if he owned the place. 

 "Why Sanada?" you asked again.

"I don't like you." He said with a smirk. "You're annoying and bothersome and honestly I can barely stand the sight of you."

That hurt. You hated that it did but that struck a knife right in your heart.

"Get out Sanada." You said. "Just go."

"Are we doing this again?" He asked with a put upon sigh. "Just give me what I came for and I'll be on my way."

"If I'm such a bother why the fuck do you keep coming around? If you can barely stand me, then why are you in my bedroom?" You snapped.

"Because you have a mouth like a hoover." Sanada grinned. "So why don't you get on your knees and use it for its intended purpose. I have better things to do than hang out here all night. If you hurry lover boy might still be waiting for you when you're done."

"You are the most aggravating human being I have ever met." You told him flatly though already sinking to your knees in front of him and reaching for his zipper.

"Yet you're still on your knees for me." He said. "Now hurry up and do your job."