Worst NightMare - Baekhyun

I was talking to my best friend Baekhyun. We've been friends since kindergarten.

"So, can I ask for a little help on something?" I asked him. "Of course, what is it?" Baekhyun replied. "Well, I have a huge crush on Suho & I don't know what to do. Should I ask him out or just wait because he said that he wanted to tell me about his crush, & it could be me but that would be pretty rare. Can you help me?" I asked.

Baekhyun was extremely jealous, he always was really protective of Y/N. He wanted her to be his, & only his. He put on a fake smile & said: "I'd love to help you Y/N." Y/N smiled back & kissed his cheek & said: "Thank you so much."

"So, I was thinking of maybe telling him after school on the roof." I said. "No." Baekhyun said. "What? Why? Is it that bad?" I asked a bit nervous, I was twiddling my thumbs.

"Well no it's not a bad idea, to me it comes off as if it came out of a movie." Baekhyun said. I laughed & said: "Ok, what do you think I should do?" "Just tell him after lunch or during lunch. Just don't make a huge announcement over it that very much seems like it came from a weird romance movie."

I chuckled & said: "Alright, I'll do it now." I got up & approached Sehun.

Baekhyun's POV

He better reject her because she's mine & mine alone. He doesn't even know what's good for her. I saw them both leave the cafeteria. Baekhyun decided to go after them.

*Mini Time Skip*

Sehun accepted Y/N's feeling & Baekhyun quickly went back to the cafeteria. He tried controlling his anger.

Y/N's POV

I was so happy that Sehun accepted my feelings. I immediately went back to the cafeteria to tell Baekhyun. I was so excited to tell him.

I arrived back at the cafeteria & sat down next to Baekhyun. "So, what happened?" Baekhyun asked. "Sehun accepted my feelings!" I said. I was so happy.

Then I felt Baekhyun grab my arm. He looked really angry. "B-Baekhyun are you ok?" I asked. "He was supposed to reject you!" Baekhyun yelled. The cafeteria went quiet all eyes were on us.

"You're mine Y/N! Sehun can't just come in & take you from me!" Baekhyun yelled. I was shocked to see this side of him. Then someone pulled me away from Baekhyun.

It was Sehun. "Stay away from her! She's mine!" Baekhyun yelled & got in Sehun's face. "Step back." Sehun said. "No, I'm not going to step back!" Baekhyun yelled.

Sehun pushed Baekhyun away gently. Baekhyun clenched his jaw. Sehun grabbed my hand & left the cafeteria.

"Are you ok?" Sehun asked me. "No." I said, "I literally just found out that my best friend is absolutely crazy."

*Time Skip*

After that day I avoided Baekhyun at all costs. He always tried approaching me but Sehun & his friends would stop him from coming near me.

"Just let me explain myself." Baekhyun said. "There's nothing to explain, everyone saw what kind of person you are." Sehun said. Y/N hid behind Chanyeol. Baekhyun just sighed then walked away.

"He needs to learn to fuck off." Chanyeol said. "Agreed." Sehun said. Sehun put his arm around me & kissed my head. I blushed a little.

*After School*

"I'll see you tomorrow, baby." Sehun said. I giggled & said: "Ok." Sehun kissed me on the lips. I got really red.

"You're so cute when you get all red." Sehun said. "It's not cute Sehun!" I said hiding my face. He chuckled & told me goodbye.