Choices - Jay Park

This was requested by: @kpopdragun
Go show her some luv 💕 (Idk why Wattpad won't let me tag her)

Irene finally came back home with a book. "Irene! Where have you been? And what the heck is that?" I asked, clearly worried. "It's a book dumbass." Lisa said then laughed.

"Not just any book, it's supposed to be haunted." Irene was pretty excited. "You're not bringing any of that haunted sh*t in my house." I said. "Oh come on, where's your sense of adventure?" Irene asked.

"Yeah um, there's adventure then there's death. And I love life thank you very much." I said. "Oh come on, just once!" Irene begged.

"Oh fine! But if I die & go to hell I'm dragging your ass down there with me." I said. "Oh save me a seat for when I die." Lisa said. "Lisa, your going to heaven you're an angel."

"Um what about me?" Irene asked in a sassy tone. "You were an angel until you brought that haunted sh*t into my house." I said.

"Lets just get this over with." I whined. "Well, fine then ya big baby." Irene said then opened the book. Then they all felt really cold all of a sudden.

"Oof, Y/N did you crank up the AC or something?" Lisa asked while trying to make herself warm. "How could I've done that? I'm over here with you two & the thermostat is in the kitchen." I said.

"Just askin'." Lisa said. We both turned to Irene. "Irene? What is it?" Lisa asked. "T-There's a s-something b- behind you." Irene said while pointing her shaky finger at us. Lisa & I turned around.

We both screamed & ran to Irene. "This is all your fault Irene." Lisa said. "What me?!" "Yes! You brought that stupid book here!" I yelled.

"Do you girls want to play a game?" The demon said with a sinister smile. "O-ok-." "FUCK NO!" Y/N said interrupting Lisa & Irene.

"If you say no again you all die horrific deaths." I looked at Lisa & Irene then back at the demon. I tried to relax & said: "What's the game?"

"Oh don't worry about it, it's just something a little fun." He said then pulled out a knife. "What the fuck-!" Irene yelled.

"Oh don't worry, only two of you will die & the other will stay with me...forever." Irene noticed how the demon looked at Y/N. Irene pushed Y/N towards him & said: "She should die first!"

"WHAT?!" Lisa & Y/N yelled. "So should she!" Irene then pushed Lisa. The demon then looked at Irene with a creepy smile. Irene smiled back nervously.

He then bolted at Irene. Irene screamed. I grabbed Lisa's hand & we both ran out of my apartment. "DON'T LEAVE ME!" Irene yelled.

Lisa & I continued to run. "W-What about Irene?" Lisa said. "Why does it matter she was going to let us both die!" I yelled.

We were almost out of the building but we both then saw the demon in front of the door.

"The game isn't over just yet." The demon said with a smirk. I hid Lisa behind me & said: "You'll have to take me then!"

"No, Y/N!" Lisa said holding my arm. The demon smirked & turned his head slightly to the left. He jolted at Lisa & I.

Both of our eyes widened. Lisa fell to the floor. She held her stomach. "Lisa!" I yelled. I held her close to me. The demon then grabbed my arm & dragged me away with him. "No! Lisa!"

He then threw me against a wall. "Ah!" I yelled. He kneeled down in front of me & just smiled. He grabbed my face & made me look at him. "So, are you ready?" He said in a creepy tone. It gave me shivers up my spine.

That's the end of this One Shot. I'm sorry that it wasn't very long but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Have a great day/night 😈💜🖤.