My Lil Demon - Jinyoung

Jinyoung was dating Y/N for three years. But they both had a dark secret that they didn't tell each other.

"PLEASE STOP!" The girl yelled. She was coughing up blood. "I told you to stay away, you should have listened." ??? said. ??? took the bat in their hands & smashed the girl's head in. ??? then threw the girl in a trash bag & threw her in a dumpster & destroyed all the evidence. ??? went back to their house quickly.

*Time Skip*

Y/N was on the couch while Jinyoung was holding her close to him. "Jinyoung can we watch a movie?" I asked. "No, because you won't be paying attention to me." Jinyoung whined. Y/N smirked & put a movie on.

"So mean." Jinyoung said.

As the movie was playing, Jinyoung had his hand on Y/N's thigh. "Off." Y/N said. Then, Y/N decided to tease Jinyoung a bit. "Woah, he's hot." Y/N said about the male character.

"What?!" Jinyoung yelled. Just then Jinyoung's phone vibrated. He stood up & started to leave. "Wait, don't go I was joking around." Y/N begged.

"It's my mom, I'll be back soon. Don't worry." Jinyoung said. "Oh, ok."

*Time Skip*

Jinyoung's POV

Jinyoung met up with a guy. "So, you wanted to meet up?" The guy asked. "Yes, I heard you had a crush on my girlfriend." Jinyoung said. "Is that what you wanted to meet me up for? Who cares." The guy said. He tried leaving.

Jinyoung pulled him back & put his hand over the guys mouth & stabbed in the back. The guy fell on the floor.

Jinyoung turned the guy around to face him. He put the knife against his throat & said: "You'll never set eyes on my girl again." Then Jinyoung slit his throat.

*Next Day*

Y/N got ready for school. Her outfit:

As I was walking to school & I saw a girl touching Jinyoung's arm

As I was walking to school & I saw a girl touching Jinyoung's arm. My grip tightened on my backpack.

"Hey, Y/N!" Jinyoung shouted. I walked away angry. "Y/N?" Jinyoung was confused. "Ignore her Jinyoung." The girl said. Jinyoung walked away from her & went after Y/N.

"Y/N!" Jinyoung yelled. "Fuck off!" She yelled. "Y/N come on!" Jinyoung begged. Jinyoung then ran & grabbed Y/N's wrist.

"Do you not understand what fuck off means?!" She yelled. "Y/N, I promise that girl is just some slut trying to get into my pants. I don't care or know that girl."

Y/N calmed down a little. "Good, because if you're cheating on me I'll kill you myself." Y/N said.

*Mini Time Skip*

Jinyoung & Y/N were having lunch together. Y/N saw the girl that was touched Jinyoung. "I'll be right back." She said. "Ok." Jinyoung said.

He saw Y/N talk to the girl. They walked off together. Jinyoung's gut told him to follow them. He figured Y/N just wanted to sort something out but he couldn't help himself.

He saw they went to the back building. "No one really goes there. It's practically abandoned." He thought. Before the door closed behind them Jinyoung quickly caught the door & hid.

He thought what he was doing was stupid, but he was also very curious.

While the girl was turned around Y/N pulled out a knife from her boot & stabbed the girl's leg. "AH!" She yelled. Y/N took something out of her jackets pocket & stuffed it into the girls mouth.

"Why do you look sad? Smile for me, won't you?" Y/N said. She took the knife & carved a smile into the girl's face. The girl's screams were muffled.

Jinyoung smiled a little. Then he knocked something over. Y/N immediately turned around. She went where she heard the sound.

That's when she saw Jinyoung. "J-J-Jinyoung, this isn't what it looks like." Y/N said full of fear. He had a little smirk on his face. Y/N was confused. She thought Jinyoung would be disgusted with her & be scared.

Jinyoung walked towards the girl that was in absolute pain. "My dear Y/N, I don't think her smile is big enough." Jinyoung had an evil smirk. Y/N smiled a little then walked back to the girl.

The girl tried to get away but Jinyoung held the girl down.

*Time Skip*

The police arrived & they covered the girl's body. Students were surrounding the scene. They found no evidence to who did it.

Jinyoung held me close to him. When the police left, I said: "They're never going to find out it was us, are they?" "Never." Jinyoung said with a evil smile.

That's the end of this One Shot. What did you think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 😈🖤💜🖤💜.