Expection vs Reality - Chanyeol

This'll probably a short chapter so I hope you all enjoy it anyway. 💜🖤

Expection:

Chanyeol & I went out to buy ingredients for a cake I wanted to make. We quickly got our stuff & went home. As I putting the batter into a cake pan, he was trying to eat the batter.

"Chanyeol, you gotta stop." I said. "But it's so tasty." He pouted. "Can't you wait till I finish making this?" "But why would I do that?" I took out a teaspoon & put some of the batter on it.

"There, nibble on that." I said, handing it to him. He pouted & touched it with his tongue. "What the hell???" I said. I smiled & giggled. "What? Don't judge me." He said.

I giggled at what he did. After I finished mixing the ingredients I put it in a cake pan & put it in the oven. I turned to Chanyeol & he was still licking the spoon.

"Really...you're still on that??" "It just tastes to good!" He whined. I grabbed the spoon from his hand & put the rest in my mouth. He pouted.

"Fuckin rude.." He whispered, & I giggled.

Reality:

Y/N's POV

I expected Chanyeol to an amazing guy but ever since we moved in together he's gotten really jealous & possessive. I hid in the closet with my mouth covered. I tried so hard to not make noise, my heart was beating out of my chest.

I was barefoot & my hands were cut because Chanyeol was fighting me with a knife. I was trying to calm down & find a way out while staying as quiet as I could. I slowly stood up & saw a window, I walked towards it & tried to open it but it was pasted shut. "Come on, are you kidding me!" I whispered. I moved away from the window & tried to find something to open the window.

I looked around for what felt like forever but obviously I couldn't find anything. I had to leave the room to get a knife to try & at least pry it open. I was so scared if Chanyeol found me. I grabbed the knob & slowly turned it, I put my ear to the door to hear if he was close. I slowly walked out of the room & shut the door behind me. I quickly but quietly ran to the side of the doorway & just listened for footsteps.

I covered my mouth again & heard footsteps become louder, I tried to calm down again & not cry. I just heard heavy breathing on the other side, I prayed that he wouldn't enter the room. "Please go away, please!" I thought. His footsteps then started to fade, I slowly moved from my hiding place & looked around & he just went down another hall on right.

I left the room & watched where I was stepped. I went down to the kitchen & went to grab a knife but they were all gone except for a really dull one, I didn't have a choice but to grab it. I was about to go back upstairs but then I saw Chanyeol about to come down. I ran back to the kitchen & hid in a cupboard, I just barely fit. "I know you're down here, I checked all of upstairs. It'd be best for you to come out now." He said.

I stayed where I was in silence. It was quiet for a moment......too quiet. My grip on the knife tightened. His footsteps got closer to me. My heart started to beat faster & faster, & I sweat a little. The doorknob started to turn. "Why me?! WHY ME?!" The words kept screaming in my head. I wasn't mentally prepared for what would happen next.

The door shot open & he grabbed me by my neck. I went to stab him but he grabbed the knife by the blade, he got a similar cut like I had on his hand. He grabbed my other wrist so I wouldn't hurt him, he took my hand that held the knife & aimed it at my neck. He ripped the knife out of my grasp & stabbed me in the throat.

He let go of me & let me fall on the floor while I bleed out of my mouth, He then left me to clean his wound. After he did that he kneeled down to me. "I had to, I'm sorry Y/N." He said as he watched me choke on my blood. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon." He said as he smiled at me. A moment later I stopped breathing & struggling. Chanyeol went down to kiss my forehead.

"I love you, Y/N. I'll see you in hell."

That's the end of this chapter. I'm sorry for taking so long to update.