Italy

You had been in Italy now for 4 days getting ready to shadow the great director Luca Guadagnino for his new film 'Call Me By Your Name'. Before heading down to where they're shooting for the first day, you headed towards the local cafe that you had been going to the last few days.

When you went inside, sat in the seat you would normally sit in
was a young boy with black ruffled hair reading a book. He looks up at you briefly as you go to talk and tell the woman your order, catching slight eye contact with you. Instead of going to sit in your usual seat, because of the him sitting there, you decided to sit at the table next to it. As you sit down he looks up at you and smiles, you smile back and say,

"I would say you're sitting in my seat but i've only used it the last 4 days."

He smiles and response with a sweet tone,

"ahh i'm so sorry I've just got to be somewhere soon and when I got here this was the only seat free."

He then added,

"How about next time we cross paths, I'll owe you a coffee for taking your seat."

You smiled and slightly blushes and the sweet boy in front of you,

"That sounds great but you know what would be even greater.."

"What?" he said with a slight chuckle.

"If i knew what your name was."

He looked down at his watch and his eyes widened, he started to pack up his things and at that point you thought you'd never know his name but just as he was about to turn away he said,

"My name is Timothée." and then like magic he was gone.

You looked at your phone and realised you had just enough time to walk over to the set so off you set. You spent your time walking there thinking about if you and Timothée would ever meet again as you didn't know how long each day you were going to spend on the film set. Time passed quickly as you made your way up to the area where Luca was sitting.

"Ahhhh y/n ! You're here!" he greeted with a smile, he followed on with,

"Let me introduce you to our main cast members."

He walked you over to a very tall, toned man, who seemed to be wearing some really short shorts, which couldn't help but make you giggle.

"This is Armie Hammer, he is going to be playing our Oliver."
He smiled and your returned one, Luca then glided you by the arm across the grounds into the house, towards the sound of a piano playing in the back room.

"And this y/n is our Elio." he loudly announced.

The young boy stopped playing the piano and turned around. Luca then carried on with,

"y/n this is-"

"..Timothée." You said interrupting Luca.

"Ah so you've met before."

Timothée stood up and then spoke,

"I guess you could say that." he then turned to you and said gently,

"Well a promise is a promise, our first break I'll buy you that coffee."

By this point neither of you had noticed that Luca had left the room as you to sat and spoke until they had to start shooting, not knowing that he had witnessed the blossoming of a long relationship.