Family Trips

You and Timothée were we're currently back in your hometown for a few weeks, so decided to go and see your grandparents and other family.

"OH TURRRN THIS UP!!"

Timothée screamed at you whilst you were driving to your grandparents house.

"Okay! Okay , give me a chance."

You giggled to yourself about how childish he was.

Whilst he was dancing in his seat to the song on the radio, he held your hand over the gear stuck in order to get you to dance with him.

"COME ON Y/N ,, DANCE WITH MEEE!"

You explained to him that you were driving so couldn't 'bust moves'. He laughed at your phrasing but still carried on to dance with you until you reached your grandparents.

All of a sudden Timothée went quiet, you could sense he was nervous.

"Timmy breathe, it will be fine, my grandparents are so lovely. There is no need to be nervous."

You squeeze his hand as he replies with,

"I know I know but what if they don't like me y/n?"

"They will..trust me."

You both get out of the vehicle and walk up to their front door. You knock on whilst squeezing Timothée's hand as reassurance.

"Ahhh y/n... and this must be the famous Timothée we always hear about over the phone!"

You look to your boyfriend who's smile is beaming.

"Yeah it is gramps!"

"Well well you both must come in then, your gran have just finished making lunch"

Your gran came up to Timothée then turned to you and said,

"ooo y/n you chose a good one..only if I was your age and hadn't been married 50 years!"

Both you and Timothée let out a laugh, your grandad also started laughing at his wife's comments.

*after lunch*

After lunch and some awkward questions about Timothée's film 'call me by your name', you decided it was time to change the topic.

"How about we all take a photo together? I'll set the timer on my phone over there."

You all get huddled in a group for the photo when your grandad suggests that the post should be thumbs up, which you all do.

After the photo was taken you cropped it down to timmy and set it as your lock screen as you thought he looked cute.

You all spoke for another hour or so until you and timmy decided to leave. You hugged your grandparents and then to your surprise they turned and hugged him too , it was cute you had to admit.

Back in the car Timothée couldn't stop talking about how much he loved your grandparents and how kind they were, which made you so happy that your favourite people all got on so well.