Celebrity Mutuals

Timothée was currently sat being interviewed by Ellen about his newest film, when she brings up a prior interview you had done when you were asked about your celebrity crush was.

"Well we don't seem to be the only ones who are fascinated by you Timothée."

Timothée sat up more in his seat. and replied with,

"I'm listening..."

The audience chucked as Ellen then said,

"Well a few weeks ago we were interviewing another talented actress y/n, when we asked her who her celebrity crush was. Let's just play the clip."

Seconds later your face appears on the screen, Timothée sat eager to see what you were going to say.

* Your interview *

"..alright okay I want to hear the story behind that later. Here's you last quick fire question, which celebrity is catching your eye at the moment?"

You giggled to Ellen and said,

"uh nobody.."

"Well i don't believe that at all ! C'mon it's a small safe space between me and you and the audience and everyone watching at home..oh and the internet..See small safe space"

You laughed along with the audience but finally gave in and said,

"Okay Okay ! Well I haven't had the chance to meet him yet but all of the work i've seen of his fascinates me and how good he is at it, he also seems like a really nice person.."

"Tell us then!"

"I'd have to say Timothée Chalamet."

"I definitely agree with you there and i'm gay ! He is really nice , he's actually on the show soon we should show him this clip and see if he feels the same way!"

You curled up on the chair and hid your face with embarrassment.

* Back to Timothée *

The clip stopped and the camera cut to Timothée who was slightly blushed and smiling. Ellen turned to him,

"Well?"

He looked over to her and replied with,

"Well...what?"

He said with a giggle, obviously nervous. Ellen turned to the audience and asked them what they'd think of the two of you together and they all cheered After doing so she turned back to Timothée and once again asked,

"Well? Thoughts on y/n?"

Timothée laughed loudly before going quiet and saying,

"er well i've always found her work so well done and the way that she makes each character her own, i've also seen some of her interviews and she seems quite funny.. er yeah i guess."

Ellen smiled at him and then said,

"Okay then I'll give you her number after the show!"

"uh yeah okay cool."

* After the show *

After the show ended, Ellen went up to Timothée and gave him your number which he gladly took.

Later that evening you were watching tv when you received a message

Unknown Number: Hey! This is Timothée Chalamet, Ellen gave me your number today hope you don't mind !

You suddenly remember when she said she was going to show Timothée that clip. You decided to message him back, thinking what's the worst that could happen.

You replied to him and then you both non-stop messaged each other until almost 2am. You both decided to meet up that weekend for coffee , which was one of the best dates you'd ever been on.

You both went back on the show about a year later promoting a film you were both in together, which also happened to be the show you confirmed that you were dating, you both thanked Ellen for being intrusive and getting you both to talk.