Concert

The day had finally arrived.. for Timothée. You two were about to go see Kid Cudi live.
(i have never listened to Kid Cudi ,, ive only ever heard his name so bear with me !)

You had managed to get standing tickets to give Timothée on his birthday. He was so excited he squeezed you so hard when he opened them, repeatedly thanking you over and over again.

He has woken up in the morning of the concert way too early as he couldn't sleep, you felt him fidgeting the whole night next to you.

"y/n y/n y/n !! It's concert day!"

he shouted at you to wake you up.

"I know Timmy trust me I know."

You said tired to you boyfriend as you turned over to lay back down. Timothée has already gotten up and out of bed to go downstairs, a few minutes later you could hear the faint noise of Kid Cudi being played through your kitchen speaker.

*On the way*

Luckily, you were the one driving to the concert because if it was Timmy you would've crashed by now as he was currently losing his mind in the passenger seat dancing to Kid Cudi. You had to admit even though his dancing was getting a bit annoying you loved seeing him this happy.

"ARE WE THERE YET Y/N!?"

he shouted over the music. You giggled, turning the music down slight to reply with,

"You sound like a kid ! We're about 15 minutes away if you must know anyway."

"Okay okay! Ohhh i love you so much!"

"Are you talking to me or Kid Cudi because at this point I don't know."

"Well obviously i'm talking to Cudi! Ahhh i'm joking i'm joking , i was talking to. you. I. love. you. so. much. y/n"

He stated the last part in a very matter of fact way, which made you laugh.

"Well I love you too, meaning i'd know you'd be happy to know that the concert venue is just around this corner."

"Ahhhh yay!"

He turned the music back up to carrying dancing, which this time you actually half joined in whilst still trying to drive and park.

*at the concert*

You and Timothée had found a area in the pit where you both found comfortable. Whilst you were both sat talking and drinking your drinks a few fans had come up and asked Timmy for a photo, which he gladly done. You loved watching him whilst he interacted with fans.

As he finished talking to them, the lights went down and the crowd started to cheer as Kid Cudi came on stage. Timmy grabbed your hand and started to sway it and dance with you to the beat of the music.

"I LOVE THIS AND YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU!"

He shouted over the loud music.

"I LOVE YOU TOO! YOU DESERVE IT!"

You shouted back to him and at that moment as you glance across to see him starting up and the stage with such happiness on his face you realised how much you really did love him.

Even though now you had no idea how you were going to top this for his next birthday...