Bowling Date

At least once a week there would be a day which both you and Timothée had off, so you made a sort of tradition when each week you would take turns in planning what you would do that day. This week it was Timothée's turn to decide, he had decided that you both go bowling together.

"The only reason you chose bowling is because you know you're going to win, it isn't fair!"

You told timothée after he brought his idea up. He smile and laughed and replied with,

"No no no! I thought bowling would be fun, I cant help if you're not good at it!"

He chuckled and left the room to go get his shoes on. You sat by yourself in your shared living room thinking of how you were going to defeat this idea next week, as soon as you started to conjure up an idea, Timothée came back in and said,

"C'mon it's time to go, we need to miss the traffic if we want to get to the bowling alley for a good time!"

"You're just like a child did you know that Timothée, so eager!"

You chuckled, he turned to you with a sly look in his eye and said,

"Yeah..eager to beat you at bowling!"

Just like a little school boy he went running out to the car. You smirked to yourself at how competitive and childlike your boyfriend can be.

*at the bowling alley*

You arrive at the bowling alley after spending the whole car journey with Timothée winding you up about how bad you are at bowling, little did he know that by him saying those things made you more competitive and eager to win.

He's the first one to bowl, hitting down 7 first time; he then hit down the other three, which annoyed you immensely.

"I told you i was gonna win!"

Timothée said with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Don't speak to soon Chalamet, you've only bowled once.."

You replied with a devilish look in your eyes.

After a few goes each, Timothée was winning by 4 points and he made sure you knew about it.

"See y/n ! You can't beat the master, we've got one bowl left each , there's no way on this earth that you will be me now. Let's place a bet, yeah?"

You thought about it for a second, before looking up at your boyfriend and agreeing to his deal. 

"Sure, alright then. How about if you win I have to buy dinner later and if I win you have to buy dinner later. Deal?"

"Deal. You might as well get your purse and money out now."

Timothée said with a smile beaming of his face. Both of you are very competitive, so when competing against each other things get heated. Luckily, you could both take the roasting from
each other.

It was your last time to bowl and timothée was 16 points ahead, so you had to get at least a spare with the first attempt hitting down 7 pins. This was the moment. You there the bowling ball like you've never thrown in before......

....8! You hit 8 down, now all you had to do was hit the other 2.

"WHAT!"

Timothée shouted

"This cannot be happening in the 2 years of our relationship you have never won a game of bowling."

You looked behind your shoulder and said with direct eye contact,

"Well Chalamet, never underestimate a women!"

And with that you threw the bowling ball, hitting down the last two pins, winning the game. You turned to Timothée who had the greatest look of jealous across his face. As he walked away, you got your phone out to snap a picture of him *photo above*. You giggle and said,

"Well c'mon then Timothée, i'm hungry and your buying!"

He looked over to you, grabbed your hand and said,

"You're lucky I love you y/n!"

Kissed you on the cheek and ran off to the car...so childish you thought to yourself with a smile.