Stormy Weather p2

You and Timothée had been cuddled up on the sofa for what seemed like 5 minutes but it reality it had been 3 hours. 3 hours of warmth and protection from your best friend.

"do you hear that? the rain has thunder and lightning has stopped it's only raining" Timothée said looking down into your eyes as he was holding you. You looked back up at him realising that he was right it was only raining, realising so you got up and walked over to the window. As you starred out the window memories started flooding back of the last 3 days and years of your life and as you did the years started to flow.

Timothée, noticing that you had started crying, jumped up from the sofa and over to you taking you in his arms reassuring you that everything was okay and that you're so much better off without him. He then said something you never thought of..

"let's go dance in the rain!"

"what?! timmy are you serious we could get ill from it and i it would be cold and we'd get soaking wet and don't even get me started on the-"

"Lalalalala i can't hear you negativity" Timothée repeatedly said cutting you off and dragging you by the arm and pulling you out the house. He pulled you into the middle in the street then started to move his body in ways no one ever should have to witness. As he did so he then grabbed your arms, moving them around in order to make you dance with him

"Timmy! those dance moves are awful no wonder why lil timmy t never got anywhere in life !"

"heyyyy! i thought we agreed to never mention him again! You're wrong anyway my moves are great i can't see yours being any better!"

That was it, Timothée knew how competitive you were so without hesitation you started to dance trying to prove to him you could dance better than him. You both laughed and for that time only, in the middle of street in the pouring rain it felt like you two against the world that you could do anything.

After a while you managed to convince timothée to head back inside to warm up and change clothes. When you were both back inside and had changed your clothes, timothée had once left a pair of his sweatpants at yours so he wore them without a top , you had put on a pair of pjs. You were in the kitchen making you both a hot chocolate when timothée entered jump on the countertop, swinging his leg back and forth watching intensely what you were doing.

"you always make the best hot chocolate, every other one i've had hasn't been as good"

"awe timmy that's so sweet ! i make it the same way as everyone else so i don't know how it could taste any different"

"it must must be because you made it you always make everything so special"

you looked over at him, it almost looked like his eyes glistened as he looked back at you. You smiled, keeping eye contact then turned back around to carry on making the drinks.

You and Timothée has been friends since you were 7 years old and has been inseparable ever since, you're parents used to say you were joined by the hip. You had always been there for each other in highs and lows and arguments had never really been a problem either.

you were both still in the kitchen but you were now sat on the kitchen counter and timothée was leaning against another. You were both discussing the future and life in general when timothée said

"Do you believe in soulmates?"

you were first taken back by the questions at first

"i'm not too sure i believe that some people are very compatible for each other like they're made for each other almost and i do believe everything happens for a reason but i'm not fully sure id label that as soulmates. why are you asking ?"

timothée took a step forward towards you

"i believe in them. i believe you know when you've met the one. the person who is your soulmate-"
he looked right into your eyes the tension between you growing

"the person that you just click with no matter what. i think i've already found my person she's so amazing, she makes me laugh and her hair always falls the right way. she never fails to put a smile on my face and-"

without thinking you cut him off by pressing your lips onto him. He quickly took a step back and what he said next would change you're friendship forever.

——————————

a/n

Hi!
pls give me feedback as idk if i vibe with this or not
let me know if you want my to carry this on or start a new imagine. give me ideas also pls.

tpwk xoxo