Meeting Armie

You had flown out to Italy about two weeks into your boyfriend shooting the movie 'Call Me By Your Name' out there. You were a big fan of the book so were super excited to go see some of it be filmed.

Your plane landed about 10am and luckily they didn't start shooting until the evening time so you had a few hours with your other half. You pulled up to their set about an hour or so later and saw Timothée leaning against the wall, his back facing towards you because of this you decided to sneak up behind him.

You snuck out the car and slowly walked up behind him but as you got close you heard,

"y/n is that you?"

"Not fair, how did you know?"

He turned around and hugged you before replying with,

"one. I could smell you perfume and two. there's a mirror over there, resting against that wall so I could see you."

You looked up at him and smile, realising you couldn't stay annoyed at him.

He showed you around the set, whilst you were being a fangirl about one of your favourite books coming to life. When you got introduced to Luca you tried your hardest to stay calm and not embarrass yourself but it didn't work, you kept thanking him over and over again for recreating the book.

Afterwards Timothée took you over to meet his other cast mates. One of them being the famous Armie Hammer. With his arm around you, Timothée turned to Armie and said,

"Armie, let me introduce you to my wonderful girlfriend y/n, she's gonna be visiting for the week."

Armie turned to you and smiled and replied with,

"Ahh this is y/n, well hi i'm Armie. Thank you for letting me borrow your boyfriend for filming."

You all laughed at Armies comment, just as Luca called the boys over to start filming. Quietly, behind the camera you sat in Timothée chair watching him act.

After they had finished filming, you l decided to go back to where you were staying an to meet up later on for dinner.

When you and Timmy got back to where he was staying you both fell asleep on the bed for a while, i until you woke up and realised that you had to be ready in an hour. You quickly shook your boyfriend so that he could wake up,

"What what are you doing?"

He said with a grumble, he sat up with his hair stuck to his forehead due to the heat.

"We're gonna be late if we don't start getting ready now!"

You replied. He also jump up quickly, whilst you were heading to the shower. Whilst you were in the shower, Timothée had unpacked all of your clothes neatly so that you weren't stressed. You got ready whilst Timothée used the shower and got changed in there and then finally you were both ready to go.

When you Timothée reached the restaurant Armie was already outside.

"Ahh y/n ! How are you?"

Armie loudly said as you walked over to him.

"I'm just great thankyou!"

Timothée turned to the both of you with a look in his eye and said,

"I'll just leave and you two can have dinner if i'm being forgotten about!"

You looked over to him and grabbed his hand,

"Timmy ! You're not being forgotten about we're just trying to have a conversation, would you rather we didn't get on?"

You asked with a stern look , he tuned you both and apologised. You all went into the restaurant to eat your meal. During the meal you asked the boys how filing had gone so far and they told you a funny story about how to break the ice Luca had made the act out a scene together but left them rolling around in the grass. Neither of you could stop laughing.

When dinner came to a close and you and Timothée were about to head back to the hotel, Armie turned to you and said,

"Well y/n , it was lovely to meet you , you must come down to set again and I can tell you some more of the stuff your boyfriends gotten up to whilst he's been out here!"

He said with a chuckle, you giggled and replied with,

"Well i wouldn't want to miss that ! I can tell you some stories too if you wish"

And as you and Timothée walked off away from Armie he told you how happy he was that one of his best friends and his wonderful girlfriend are getting on. You had to admit, after meeting Armie you were happy that it wasn't any other man that was kissing your boyfriend; which made you both laugh loudly.