Part 1

It was just a normal, boring day in the Septic household, everyone going around to do their daily things. Jack was just on the couch, having finished recording for the day, Jackie just walking around with nothing to do. The others were randomly spread out around the house.

"Dudes! We just had an awesome idea!" Chase exclaimed, suddenly rushing into the room, his hat looking like it was about to fall off his head. Anti then walked in behind him, his hands in his jean pockets.

"We're going to go camping, no objections," Anti continued, a mischievous glint in his green eyes, Chase nodding along with the demon. "It's near a place called Blair."

Jack looked at them as if they were crazy, which they might as well be, opening his mouth to talk, "What about YouTube? I can't just ditch it for a couple of days."

"You can upload a video and tell them you're taking a break for a few days," Jackie suggested with a glimmer of hope in his eyes, the hero wanting to go. "It won't be too bad! We need to get out of the house anyway!"

"Alright," Jack concluded with a sigh, glancing around at his egos currently in the room. "I'll go."

Jameson then bounded into the room, having heard everything as he grinned, clapping his hands excitedly, Henrik and Marvin then entering afterwards, the two also having heard the conversation.

"I suppose I could go," Henrik said, fixing his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "It vill take my mind off of vork."

Marvin sighed, not seeing why he couldn't go too, "I'll go as well. Might even disable my magic until we come back to the house. When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow," Anti said bluntly, one of his eyebrows raising at the looks he was given before the demon shrugged, not seeing the problem with how soon it was.

"Tomorrow?!" Jack exclaimed, his eyes wide, wondering if he had enough time to do things as it was already late in the afternoon. "I better start recording that video now."

Jack rushed to his recording room, trying to record a short video to tell his subscribers why he won't be uploading for a few days, everyone else rushing to their rooms to pack a camping bag.

Anti and Chase had already packed their bags, so they didn't bother moving from the living room, the two now sitting on the couch, Anti slouched forwards while Chase leaned into the cushion.

"Dude, we're going to scare them so good!" Chase said a mischievous look on his face, smirking at Anti who had the same look on his face.

"Can't wait," Anti huffed, being able to hear Marvin messing around in his room from down there.

- - - - -

The Septics placed their camping bags into the back of both Chase and Henrik's car, needing both cars to give the seven people room when travelling.

'Did someone pack a tent?' Jameson signed, looking around at the others. 'Or do we have to go out and buy one?'

Chase nodded, closing the trunk of his car with a slam, "I've got three. Had to buy two extra ones earlier, though."

Anti then snatched the car keys out of Henrik's hands, to which the doctor tried to get them back but ended up failing. Anti made the statement that the doctor didn't know where they were going, so it was best if the green-haired demon drove.

As Chase started driving, he couldn't hide the excitement on his face, the other's in the car with him not having seen him this excited in ages.

'Glad he's happy,' Marvin thought, glancing at him from the front seat, a small smile on his face, Jameson and Jack also thinking that from the back seats.