Part 2

The next morning, no one, apart from Anti and Chase, knew what had happened as they came out of their tents, most looking like they hadn't slept the whole night.

"Did you two hear that noise last night?" Marvin questioned, glancing towards Anti and Chase who tried to look like they didn't have a clue, the magician rubbing his eyes as Jameson yawned beside him.

The two pranksters looked at each other, wondering if they should say anything or not, before Chase answered, "No, dudes. What was it?"

"It was like branches breaking or some shit. Something was even thrown at our tents," Jack replied, his arms crossed as he stood beside JJ who looked like he was about to pass out from exhaustion. "How did you guys not wake up?"

Chase shrugged while Anti shook his head, trying not to laugh until Chase burst out laughing causing the glitch to do the same, small, almost unnoticeable glitches sparking from his body.

Everyone else stood around, confused as they watched the two, Chase then suddenly snorting, causing the two to laugh harder, the dad looking like he was about to explode.

"Vat's so funny?" Asked Schneep, none of the two answering as they were still laughing, Chase writhing on the floor while Anti leaned on a tree for support, holding his abdomen that was cramping up due to the amount of laughing he was doing.

Jackie looked at them funny, trying to figure out why they were acting like that before it finally clicked, the hero widening his eyes, "Did you prank us?"

Anti nodded in response, still in the middle of laughing, suddenly letting out a wheeze when he saw Chase hit his head on a rock placed on the ground.

"Why vould you do zat?!" Henrik said exasperatedly, glaring at the two angrily, unfolding his arms and pointing an accusing finger at the two. "Ve thought zere was something out zere!"

"I mean, there might be," Chase said, chuckling as he saw everyone glare at him and Anti, causing him to let out more laughs at the looks he was receiving.

"Yea. Bigfoots real, y' know," Anti continued, a smile playing on his face, his sharp teeth showing. "Rawr!"

JJ looked mad as he walked over to the two boys and hit them over the heads before signing, ′When we get back, you two aren't gonna have the cake I planned on baking.′

Anti just shrugged, a smirk still on his face, not really bothered, Chase gasping dramatically, betrayal written all over his face as Anti spoke again, "It was just a prank!"

"It might have been just a prank, but it almost gave all of us a panic attack!" Jackie scolded, his fists clenching at his sides, glaring at the two angrily.

Chase sighed, but still had a wide grin on his face as he looked around at everyone, "Look, we're sorry, okay? We won't do anything like that again."

"You better not," Marvin mumbled under his breath, remembering the scream he had let out, being embarrassed it was that high pitched.

- - - - -

The group decided to venture on soon after, the seven collecting all of their stuff and packing away the tents, Jackie and Marvin having the two cameras that were brought with them, the small tripod being in a bag that Jack was carrying.

'Did anyone record what happened last night?' JJ signed, genuinely curious as he thought it would have been a good thing to post somewhere.

"I did," Jackie grinned, holding up the camera he was carrying, everyone nodding, Jack putting a mental reminder to check it out when they all got home. "I left a camera out there in case something attacked us at night."