Part 4

Everyone frantically looked around, trying to find the river, the only thing on JJ's mind being Anti, wondering if he was okay, which, at this point, was probably a no.

The river was the only way to find an exit to this place, but Jameson didn't want to leave without finding Anti. He just hoped they would stumble upon him soon.

They were walking east and had gotten pretty far, when Jameson kicked something, the mute getting startled out of his thoughts as he looked down to see what it was. A flashlight.

Anti's flashlight, to be exact.

JJ tapped Schneep on the shoulder when the doctor was about to walk past and pointed towards the object, the doctor widening his eyes as he picked it up, inspecting it.

"Guys," Henrik started, getting everyone's attention, holding up the medium-sized object. "I think thiz iz Anti's flashlight."

Chase stared at it, noticing the liquid dripping off of it, the crimson substance dripping off and onto the grass below them, "We should hurry up and find the river."

Jack sighed and walked on, everyone following him. He reminded everyone to keep an eye on their surrounding's in case they found Anti anywhere.

- - -

"Hello?"

The group of six turned their heads, looking around for the person who said that before Jackie took out his radio.

"What..?" Jack mumbled, turning towards the hero who looked just as confused as everyone else, but he thought he knew who it was already.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

"Anti..?" Jackie asked wearily, everyone surrounding him, the voice that was coming from the radio, his voice being scratchy, as if he had screamed so loud he damaged his vocal cords.

"Yea. Yea, it's me! Jackie listen, I don't know where I am. Well, I kinda do, but where are you guys?"

Marvin grabbed the device and pressed the button, "Anti, look around and tell us where you are."

A cough came from the other side of the line, which lasted for a few seconds before the glitch spoke again, "It looks like where we set up camp last time. But it's kinda different. Stick figures are hanging from the trees."

"Okay, that's good!" Chase and Jack exclaimed, everyone knowing what way they came from, so finding him wouldn't be a problem.

"Vait, stick figures hanging from zhe trees?" Henrik asked, JJ also having a confused look on his face. "Are zou sure it's vhere we set up camp?"

"Yea I'm sure," Anti responded, sounding out of breath, his voice being quieter than before. "Where do I need to head?"

"East," Jack spoke up, worry clear in his voice as he began biting his nails, Jameson starting to pace, which he had never done before. "You still have that compass, right?"

"Yea," Anti replied, the six being able to hear him struggle with something, but Anti never said anything about it, so neither did the others. "See you guys soon."

-

-

-

Earlier, Anti was slowly coming conscious, not knowing where he was. His mouth hurt like hell and his side was bleeding as well as his mouth. His clothes were drenched in blood and so was one side of his face, the demon being able to feel a large wound there.

He was tied to a tree, the demon trying to pull on the rope, but it wouldn't budge no matter how much strength he put into it.

Anti sighed before widening his eyes, completely forgetting he could glitch. Anti tried to glitch to right in front of him, but it didn't work, making him panic as he kept trying, small glitches coming off of his body, erupting everywhere.