Part 7

"Anti!" Jackie yelled again, not getting anything from the glitch, making him panic even more. "Guys, we have to get to him somehow!"

Marvin grabbed the hero's shoulder, the latter now facing him with tears in his eyes, "He just screamed! Jackie, he's probably dead! We need to get out of this house!"

"How?!" Jack suddenly exclaimed, the two egos looking back at him. "How the fuck are we meant to get out! The doors have just magically locked and the windows are boarded up! We are going to die and you know it!"

Tears were now streaming down their creator's face, the two egos didn't know what to do, so they just pulled him into a hug as he sobbed, "I'm gonna die and now my family is going to be devastated! My friends and fans, what about them? They're going to be sad too! No one will know what happened to us!"

"Hey, don't worry. They'll be just fine. Everyone will be. PMA, remember?" Jackie said, his voice cracking, pulling away from the hug and smiling sadly at Jack who still had tears continuously streaming down his face.

Jack nodded and looked behind the two egos, seeing a new door now wide opened, not having seen it there minutes ago.

"Guys, look," Jack spoke, pointing behind the two at the door, his egos looking at it in confusion.

"What? That wasn't there before," Jackie said, him and Marvin walking ahead and towards the door, Jack following slowly behind.

The two looked behind them and beckoned Jack forwards once they walked through the door, the YouTuber about to step foot into the other room when it shut just like the last one did on Anti.

"Fuck!" Marvin cursed as Jackie kept banging on the door, once again, trying to get it opened. "Jackie! Stop! You won't open it! Let's see if we can find a way to get to the room again."

Jackie nodded and silently walked behind Marvin, who led them into yet another room, this one having a few other ways to go.

~

Jack looked around, hyperventilating as he was now in a creepy room all by himself with the door suddenly locked and the windows being boarded up. There was no way he could get out, he knew it.

"Breath, Sean. Just breath," He whispered to himself and looked around, just now spotting a staircase. He knew it wasn't there before, just like the other door Marvin and Jackie had gone through.

Despite this, he began to walk up to them before he heard a noise coming from behind him, the YouTuber now speeding up the stairs, nearly falling on every step as he was panicking too much, scared as to what was going to happen to him.

On the way up, he saw what looked like bloody handprints on the wall, children's handprints to be exact and that just freaked him out, even more, causing him to whimper in fear.

He had stared behind him at the handprints for too long, gasping as he tripped on the very last step, being hasty to get up again as he didn't want to get caught by whatever he thought was following him, as random noises followed him wherever he went.

He noticed that as he fell, something fell from him, the YouTuber looking back to see the earpiece with a built-in camera, but he looked back in front of him when a corner came around.

As he turned the corner, he screamed, seeing something completely horrific, making him fall to the ground as pain erupted from his head and travelled down towards his feet quickly.

Jack just barely saw feet slowly approach him, his screams dying out as he suddenly coughed, blood pouring out of his mouth and neck, his hand hitting the floor beside him, his eyes wide and lifeless.