Part 3

"We need to get the fuck out of here now!" Jack exclaimed, widening his eyes as he stared at a particular pile of rocks that had a tiny Septiceye Sam plush in the middle, the male backing away slowly, clearly freaked out.

"Way ahead of you," Marvin breathed out, staring at a rock pile with a Jack of Diamonds card in the middle, the magician going to help JJ with the tents.

"Why is there a rose in this pile?" Chase questioned, picking up the blood-red flower, inspecting it closely. "Mine was just a nerf bullet."

"That's mine," Anti growled, snatching the flower out of his hand and placing it back on the ground, turning to glare at the dad. "And it's none of your business."

In another pile of rocks was a scalpel, obviously to represent Henrik, while another was a molecule, which was JJ's as he would usually have one of him. The final one was a random keychain with a blue mask on it, which looked like Jackie's.

Everyone had packed their stuff once again, now all gathered in a small circle trying to figure out what way they should go to get back home.

"Guys, where's the map?" Chase questioned, patting down his pockets after he had checked the bags he had, still not finding it.

"I thought you had it," Jackie replied, raising an eyebrow at him, glancing to the side to find Anti filming everything, the demon finding this interesting. "Anti, would you stop filming this?"

"No, I don't. JJ did you give the map to someone?" Chase replied, rolling his eyes at Anti as he and Jackie began to bicker about filming this whole thing.

The mute nodded before signing, 'I gave it to Henrik'.

Everyone then turned their attention to the doctor who looked confused, his eyebrows furrowed as he grew confused.

"Vat!?" Henrik yelled, glaring at everyone who looked at him expectantly. "I do not have ze map!"

"But JJ said he gave it to you!" Anti exclaimed, gesturing towards the doctor who groaned, the camera still recording as Anti started filming Schneep.

"Vell, I don't have it anymore!" Henrik said exasperatedly, not even remembering receiving the map as he said something in German.

"So we lost the map?" Jack questioned, irritated at everything going on right now, rubbing his temples as he began to stress, glancing at the woods around them.

"I guess so," Anti sighed, JJ holding onto his arm, the mute taking up a habit of doing that when he got scared, worried or anxious. "It'll be okay, Jamie. We will get home."

"Wait!" Marvin exclaimed, pointing towards their creator with wide eyes. "Jack, didn't you bring a drone?"

Jack nodded, completely forgetting he did that as he took the bag off of his back, opening it just to grab the drone as well as the controls, starting to set the technology up.

Jack, after a minute or two, started up the drone and flew it in the air, looking at the screen while it spun, the drone having a small camera attached to it which was only showing trees and nothing more.

"I don't see anything apart from trees and bushes," Jack explained, Henrik and Jackie looking over his shoulder.

"What?" Anti asked, furrowing his eyebrows, holding a hand out with an expectant look on his face. "Let me see."

The glitch grabbed the controls of the drone and made it spin around just as Jack did moments ago, seeing what the creator did. Trees.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Marvin exclaimed, gripping his hair anxiously, watching as Henrik started to pace. "First, Anti and Chase scare us, I get lost, seven piles of stones mysteriously appear around our campsite and now this! How are we going to get out of here?!"