Janiel for Hoes: H1

Mature, fucker.

-

"You're fucking dumb dumb if you think I can walk in heels."

"You don't need to actually walk in them if you can get him into the bedroom."

Zach and Daniel were chilling at an empty cafe, they worked at. Really only like five people came a day.

"Alright, sure. You're so cocky, you getting action in the bedroom?"

"I don't fuck and tell but, there's a reason I'm always limping to work.", Zach said with smirk.

"Jack's different lately, it's all work this and work that.", Daniel sighed.

"This is what you get when you marry a saint.", Zach continued, "He's saving kids lives and...you're a barista, a shitty one at that."

"Gee thanks."

Zach reached into his bag and pulled out eight inch heels before passing it to Daniel.

"Use these wisely, young padawan."

"Why do you even have these in your bag?!"

///

"I'm on the phone with foster parents right now, I need you to be quiet.", Jack said, sitting on the couch.

Daniel built up enough confidence when he took Jack's phone and hung up. Jack looked at him, shocked. But then he actually looked at him. He was wearing short shorts and heels, his blue eyes seemed bluer than before. 

Without saying anything, Jack picked Daniel up and brought him into their bedroom and shut their door, not that there was anyone else in the house.

Daniel slipped off his tight t-shirt while Jack took off his own. "I have a call soon." "Please, you'll barely last a minute.", Daniel challenged. 

Jack shuffled through their top drawer for a lubed condom. He found one at the bottom, luckily, and was a quick applier.

Daniel lifted his ass up as Jack slowly entered. They both were very different sex people but they managed to enjoy it. Daniel was more kinky, when Jack rather loving sex. Daniel wanted it hard but Jack would hate himself if he hurt his Dani.

"Eight minutes, Jonah could fuck Zach longer.", Daniel teased, not really meaning it.

"Oh yeah, Jonah can suck my dick."

----

Do you rather writers put Danny or Dani, just curious? I also feel uncomfortable with Daniel topping in Janiel but, like, I can read it. I also don't know how I feel about Zonah. SMH, I guess.