Zaniel for Hoes: H7

Mature, fuckers.

Contains Blond Dani

---

Zach and Jack went out after a meet and greet and got hella drunk at a club with fake IDs. The other boys weren't aware except Corbyn who had to leave the house to pick them up.

"Jonah and Daniel are gonna be way more mad then I'll ever be. You better hope they're asleep.", Corbyn lightly scolded.

Jack fell asleep by the time they got there so, Corbyn carried him out and let him sleep with him. Jonah and Daniel happened to be asleep, saving them from an awkward situation.

Zach moved in front of Daniel becoming little spoon, still not waking him completely.

"Mmm...hey baby. I love you.", Daniel mumbled.

Zach did a little smile before moving his hands down his boyfriend's boxers.

"Zach, baby, I'm tired. Can't we do this in the morning?"

Zach rolled his eyes and kissed him while grinding harshly.

"Zach! Wait...you taste like liquor. What the hell?", Daniel's eyes shot open.

"I'm sorrrrrry. Please forgive, baaaaby boy?", Zach slurred.

Daniel rolled his eyes and continued kissing him. The older boy slipped his tongue in and grinded back.

"Baby boy, you're drunk. Kissing and handjob? I don't want you to regret anything in the morning." 

Daniel was always considerate, no matter how mad, horny, or upset, he cared about others feelings.

Zach reluctantly agreed and pulled down his sweatpants while Daniel helped with an up and down motion on Zach's hard-on.

After three minutes, Zach fell asleep during sex as always. Daniel knew.