Zorbyn for Hoes: H8

Mature, fuckers.

Gets saddish near the end

The Families:

Jack (18), Zach (17), Isla (8), and Reese(9) (Siblings)

Daniel(18) and Corbyn(18) (Brothers)

---

Each and every year there was a reunion and Grandmother Besson's house. Zach, of course, was excited for two reasons: His grandmother was extremely supportive and his cousin, Corbyn, was stupid hot.

Jack: "Quit kicking my seat, fucktard."

Zach: "I'm not kicking your seat!"

Jack: "So a ghost is, Zachary?!"

Zach: "Stop calling me Zachary!"

Dad: "Boys, if you wake up the girls... I promise you."

Both boys went silent immediately. Reese's tantrums were horrifying. Once, she cried 20 hours straight.

00

Dad: "We're here, get out. Get the girls."

Jack: "I'll get Isla, if you get Reese."

I noticed my aunt's car and ignored Jack. I ran in the house and hopped into Corbyn's arms, him barely being able to stand.

Corbyn: "Hey, Zay. I missed you."

Corbyn carried me to the stairs before he was stopped by Grandmother.

Grandmother: "Zachary, my little gay angel, I have some dresses and skirts upstairs for you if you want them, nobody else does."

Zach: "'Course I do!"

I rushed upstairs with Corbyn trailing behind laughing. There was a really cute plaid skirt, an overall dress, and fishnet tights. 

Corbyn locked the door before starting up his game system. I didn't really like Fortnite but the sounds he made while playing were really funny.

Corbyn started making these weird grunting sounds and I realized this was my chance. You may be asking...what chance? I heard my mom talking to Corbyn's boyfriend, he's coming late but he Hope's to propose. Before he becomes married, I want once good ride on his 7 inch.

I sat down on Corbyn's lap and he quickly wrapped his arms around me, not taking his eyes off the game. I pulled down his tight jeans and pulled down my shorts just enough for him to penetrate. I couldn't see him so, for a while, I was worried. It wasn't until he gripped ny thighs and started helping go up and down he wanted it. As his warm come spilled out of my ass, I heard Daniel knock on the door.

Daniel: "Jonah's downstairs, Corbs!"

Corbyn replied with an okay before pulling back up his pants and checking his hair.

Corbyn: "That was fun but, I'm dating someone, Zay."

Corbyn opened the door and there he was. My 6'1 competition was down stairs on one knee with an embarrassed smile. Of course, Corbyn was at a loss of words. He started nodding, crying, and jumped into Jonah's arms. Jonah's muscular arms could snap my boney ones like a twig.

Oh how I hated him.