Zonah for Hoes: H5

Kinda Mature, Fuckers!

I'm Not Gonna Lie...First Time Writing Zonah

---

Zach Herron was a prodigy and when he was 15, he got to be a senior in high school. It worked out for him of course because his friends were all 17 and 18. Which in turn, made him feel left out at times but...he knew they cared about him.

"Did you study for our math test? I'm gonna fail.", Daniel said, talking to Zach.

"'Course I did.", Zach smiled. 

"Forgot I was friends with Baby Genius". Jack joined in. "Jonah and Corbyn said they're already in science."

The trio turned into the class and were almost late but were saved by the late bell.

"Hey, babe.", Jonah said wrapping his arm around Zach.

The two started dating when Jonah caught feelings in their junior bio class. They were a match, of course, a fan favorite.

Their science teacher went off about clouds and rain, topics that Zach enjoyed but Jonah's hand got higher and higher on his thigh.

Zach got on his knees and began fiddling with Jonah's belt.

"What are you doing, Zachary? I have to pay attention."

"I know but science just...turns me on." (If you know this show, you can have my heart, I don't need it)

Jonah's eyes widened but didn't argue as he sat back in his chair. Two months ago, it was technically illegal but who gives a fuck.

Zach bobbed his head on Jonah's 7 inch, having a gag reflex but his mouth got used to it. 

(A/N: I actually don't have a gag reflex, who knew?)

"Be more obvious, Jo."

Jonah opened his eyes and looked at Jack with a puzzled face.

"Your eyes are closed, your legs are open, and every five seconds you look at you crotch. I mean, seriously?"

Zach laughed with Jonah's dick in his mouth before standing up and sitting in his chair. (I wonder what that feels like.)

"Fucking cockblock.", Jonah mumbled.