Jorbyn for Hoes: H4

Clean, fuckers.

Gender Swap Names: Joan, Corinne, Danica, Jackie, and Mach (Pronounced like Zach with M) I'm not explaining the rest. Logan's in this so Lola, maybe.

---

Corinne was combing her hair in the mirror one last time before going to Lola's Halloween bash. Almost everyone was talking about it, even though it was very exclusive. Lola's parents were stupid rich so, her parents paid a sorority to let her have her party there. 

Corinne was an angel for the party even though it wasn't obvious. Mach tricked her into dressing like a basic college slut. She wore a halo over her head, a white crop top, a white tutu, and black fishnet tights. 

"You ready, beautiful? Holy shit, you're gorgeous. As usual though.", Joan interrupted her thoughts and startled her with her compliments.

Joan was wearing a devil costume basically the same as Corinne. The taller girl wrapped her hands around her girlfriends waist and looked at each other in the mirror. They probably would've gotten lost in each others eyes for hours if they weren't interrupted.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP. CORINNE, I SWEAR I'LL TAKE YOUR KEYS AND DRIVE OFF!"

"Sorry, guys, I'm coming.", Corrine said rushing off.

As soon as the couple came in, they started a convo that made everyone forget about the bash.

"What the fuck are you?", Joan said looking at their friends.

"I'm a cat, my ears, duh.", Jackie rolled her eyes as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"I'm a bunny, my ears. Obvi.", Mach folded her arms.

"I'm just a skeleton."

Danica was the more literal one but defintely the one to drive home tipsy. Danica wore a glow-in-the-dark skeleton hoodie and leggings with white air force 1s. 

"Fuck, let's go. My makeups only 12 hours!", Jackie yelled, making them all rush out.