Jachary for Hoes: H9

(PS-to the fucking-A: Donah is one of my favorite ships and I'm saving for overconsent, bite me.)

Mature, fuckers.

No more than a BJ, don't be worried. And not true, I don't know anything about Jack's dad, and quite frankly, don't care. Don't take this seriously.

----

Zach bust through Jack and his shared dorm with a solemn face. In Jack's last period class, you had to write about your family tree. Jack got a 50. 

Dumbass Teacher: "You only have your mother's side of the family tree?"

Jack: "I don't know my father or his family..."

Dumbass Teacher: "Fine! You give me half your family, you get half the grade! Get out my class!"

Jack quietly left, not making a scene as the teacher had. But once he left, the whole class started yelling at her for yelling at the nicest kid in class.

00

Zach: "I'm  so sorry!"

Jack: "It's fine. Truly! My stepfather is amazing!"

Zach: "Close your eyes...please?"

Jack reluctantly shut them and was shocked when he felt Zach unbuckling his belt but, didn't stop him. It wasn't until his dick was halfway down his crush's throat that he realized this was wrong.

He pushed Zach's head of his dick and pulled back up his pants.

Jack: "I don't want your sympathy. If we do fuck, I want it to be real."

Zach: "I respect that Jack Avery."