Dorbyn for Hoes: H2

Clean, fuckers.

AU: In which, WDW is Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Jonah but no Zach.

--

"And we're Why Don't We!"

The band ran off stage to their backstage area and chugged water and relaxed a bit. It was their last song and they were able to go home.

"Guys, I gotta jet. Lavender and those teen hormones. Gabs and Lav are on their period.", Jack said, grabbing his bookbag and heading out the door.

"Good luck my man!", Jonah shouted.

"Corbyn and I better get going too, Zach was pretty sad about not being able to come today."

"Do we have to, Dan? Jo and I were going for drinks with some fans.", Corbyn pleaded.

"If you want to sleep on the couch...have at it."

///

Corbyn opened the door and nearly got tackled by their eight year old. Daniel paid their babysitter, Christina, before sitting down.

"Did you have fun with her?", Daniel asked.

"I guess.", Zach sighed, pouting.

"Can I make it up to my two boys by going out for ice cream?", Corbyn asked, tickling Zach.

"No chocolate this time. Shits nasty."

--

How do women fucking live on their periods? Bleeding for a month with cramps....sounds like you should be in a mf hospital? Gah, I have so much respect for you guys.