Jachary for Hoes: H3

Mature, fuckers.

Little bit o' Dorbyn and Single Jo

---

In Texas, it was impossible to find an empty subway train. Because there weren't any. So when Zach moved to Pennsylvania after a two year long distance, he was excited. He insisted on riding one almost every day. (IK Jack lived in a small town where there weren't any BUT...)

Until the day, the station only had a few employees but no people. The couple was there with their friends and roommates Daniel, Corbyn, and Jonah after watching a scary movie. They decided to talk to one of the workers about the lack of passengers.

"It's going to be snowing all day so, people stayed home. Probably not wanting to be caught in it", a worker explained.

Zach dragged them off to a subway section and pushed them in. He thought he was going to enjoy being in it alone.

"Aren't you excited? We can do whatever we want for an hour!"

"We could do whatever we wanted for twelve hours if we stayed home.", Jonah groaned.

Zach, sitting on Jack's lap, moved a bit on his lap and looked back with a small smirk. It was obvious he knew what he was doing. The little shit knew Jack would do backflips for his ass so, he always made him do those flips.

"Don't you agree, Jack?", Zach asked, running a hand up and down Jack's shirt.

"Uh...um...yeah."

The three rolled their eyes, knowing exactly what was happening. Jack pulled down his pants, just enough for his hard on to pop out for Zach who pulled down his pants just enough to align with his asshole.

They did want to draw attention to what they were doing to the other boys but it didn't take a genius with Zach's moans.

"That's so fucking dis...Corbyn! Dani!"

The other couple making out made Jonah feel like a fifth wheel. A couple makes a bike. Two couple made a four-wheeler. A fifth wheel is completely unfucking necessary.

As come oozed out of Zach's ass it was all over Jack's pants, the seats, and the windows. Zach found the whole thing extremely hot and zipped back Jack's pants with his teeth.

Two bangs on the subway door sent them all into shock. The subway was full and people were staring at the them the whole time.

"Oh fuck."

---

SUBWAY TRAIN. If you're a girl and you think it's 'funny' or 'cute' when a guy has a hard on. That's so weird. It's like laughing when a girl's on her period or something. And that's on periott, sis.