Janiel for Hoes: H10

Clean, fuckers.

Kinda cute or wutever

Jack-Junior

Zach-Sophmore

Daniel-Junior

Corbyn-Senior

Jonah-Senior

---

On the night before Halloween, all of Daniel's friends hyped him up to ask out his crush, Jack Frantzich (Yeah, oh no.). Who, fortunately said yes. After the homecoming game on Halloween, Daniel would pick Jack up from his house to go to the movies.

Everything was going Daniel's way. He found his lost pom-pom for the game and didn't have to ask Kay for her extra. He wasn't sweaty after so he wouldn't have to shower. And their team won. 

Daniel combed his hair back with a smile. He had on a flowery button up with a white shirt underneath, nothing could go wrong.

Daniel snuck out the front door before his older cousin, Corbyn had stopped him. Corbyn was the running back for the football team and was very sweaty after an afterparty.

Corbyn: "Where ya' going, Dani?"

Daniel: "I have a date so, if you'll excuse--", Corbyn cut him off.

Corbyn: "With who? A mannequin? Not sure those count."

Daniel: "All have you know it's with Jack Frantzich."

Corbyn's face went blank and pale almost as if he saw a ghost.

Corbyn: "A FRANTZICH?! Good luck with that one.", he laughed and handed Daniel his credit card.

Corbyn: "Go wild."

00

On the way, Daniel stopped to buy Jack orange roses. After weeks of research, he figured out they were his favorite. When he knocked he was greeted by four girls. Two of them were freshman he had known and one was a sophmore but weren't friends with any of them but the others looked 9 or 10.

Daniel: "I-I'm here for um...Jack?"

One of the Little Girls: "WE KNOW! NOW, COME INSIDE! HE'S UPSTAIRS WITH JO!"

Daniel came inside where he sat at a table surrounded by the girls.

The Same Little Girl: "I'M ISLA! THIS IS SVEA, ESTER, SYDNIE AND AVA! BUT BACK TO YOU--"

Ava: "Stop shouting, Isla, you're freaking him out."

Ester: "Inside voices, remember."

Isla: "Sorry, Daniel. Svea can't understand you because she's deaf but she reads lips."

He smiled and signed 'I'm Daniel, i'm Jack's date' to her. She smiled back and giggled.

Syndie: "That's pretty cool. You're little Corbyn right?"

Daniel: "I guess you could say that."

Jack: "GIRLS! Stop talking!", Jack shouted from the top of the steps.

He ran down in a pink and flowery dress with a jean jacket to compliment his white high tops.

Isla: "I LIKE HIM! ARE YOU GONNA MARRY HIM?"

Jonah: "Over my dead body.", Jonah said, standing by the door.

Jack: "I'm glad you like him. Inside voice."

Jonah Frantzich. Quarterback, best one the school's ever seen but, extremely overprotective to his six siblings. He basically raised them himself with a workaholic mom and no dad.

Jack grabbed Daniel's arm but immediately let go after seeing Jonah's glare.

Jack: "Right. Daniel, Jonah is going to be coming with us."

Daniel was a little disappointed but only nodded. He still had his date!

00

Daniel sat in the middle of Jonah and Jack during the scary movie. Jack was cuddled into his right arm, getting tighter every time something scary happened. Then there was Jonah the guy who kept glaring at him like he was in jail for murder.

When Jonah left to go to the bathroom near the end of the movie, Daniel followed so he could talk.

Daniel: "Why do you hate me so much?"

Jonah: "I don't hate you."

Daniel: "But you don't want me to date Jack. I'll treat him right, I promise."

Jonah: "Logan said the same. I don't trust you."

Daniel: "Who's Logan?"

Jonah: "Someone who I loved who hurt my family, raped my younger brother, and abused me."

Daniel: "I swear I'm not like that."

Jonah: "Prove it."

Daniel took a deep breath before reciting almost everything he knew about the boy that really liked and wanted a chance with.

Daniel: "His favorite candy is Skittles. He thinks Starbucks is overrated. His mother is an accountant who works too much. He's president of the art club. His best friend is Zachary Dean Herron. They've known each other since the third grade. He can't choose between sunflowers and orange roses. AND he loves popcorn but hates how they get stuck in his teeth. I haven't known him any longer than 3 months and Zach doesn't know half of that."

Jonah:"If...and only if...all things done will be done with his consent."

Daniel: "Done."

Jonah: "And 17 going on 18 before getting freaky."

Daniel: "Of course."

Jonah Frantzich smiled at him, something he didn't even know was possible but it happened.

Jonah: "Look behind you, kid."

Daniel turned around to Jack almost in tears by his words. He ran towards Daniel and jumped.

Jonah knew that those two crazy kids were in love.