Red Carpets

You had just gotten out of the shower and walked into your room as Timothée entered through the door, already fully dressed. You turn to him as ask,

"How are you already ready to go we haven't got to leave for another hour or so?"

He smiled and let out a slight giggle with the reply,

"I like to be prepared, know i've got everything, you know I can't wait for everyone to see the movie and see all the fans but I still get slight nervous for these things."

His smile turns into a small pout so you walk over and give him a reassuring hug.

"I know you do, i'm sorry for prying. I've got to go get ready."

Timothée look at you,

"But y/n you already look amazing!"

You let out almost an animalistic laugh and said,

"Seriously! I've got mascara underneath my eyes and my hair looks like a wig"

He laughed and slowing walked out the room, leaving you to get ready.

*at the red carpet*

You both had already done the photo part of the red carpet so Timothée had to do some interviews which you went with him to but stood behind him whilst he got asked questions about the film.

After about 4 different journalists asking the same type of question about 'how Timothée prepared for the role' or 'how he felt with the bowl haircut' but whilst waiting for another journalist to ask the same questions you hear,

"So then Mr.Chalamet who's the lucky lady you gets to be your plus one tonight?"

Your head snaps up and you hear Timothée say,

"I think you should be saying that i'm the lucky one, my plus one is my gorgeous girlfriend y/n."

The journalist looked towards you and invited you over, you awkwardly stood next to Timothée as the journalist said,

"Wow you're right you are the lucky one! Y/n you are stunning, who are you wearing?"

You glance up and smile and reply with,

"Ah thank you, i'm wearing *famous designer*"

Timothée's hand squeezes yours as he can sense how nervous you are.

"Well I think you look amazing! About the film, how did you feel and Timothée having that haircut? Was there a moment of 'ah if you get that haircut i'm leaving' or not?"

You and Timothée laugh and tell the journalist how that was an inside joke between the two of you for the whole filming period that you were gonna leave him if he kept the haircut for good. You then spoke about how you were so proud of him and how far he's come as an actor, whilst talking Timothée's hand kept firm on your waist, squeezing it slightly as you spoke.

As you got inside to the screening you found your seat next to where Timothée will be sitting after his speech. After a while of sitting there, Timothée walked out on stage beaming with pride. He then spoke about the film for a short while, saying someone of his favourite memories from set but then he said,

"I just want to thanks the director for giving me an amazing opportunity to be in this incredible film. I also want to thank the women who stood by me this whole time with me having bowl hair cut, y/n."

He looked over to you and smiled and with full eye contact he carried on with,

"Y/N you are so wonderful for always being up to travel to the most random of places in order for me to film, i'm so grateful to have you by my side everyday."

The crowed 'awed', the film was then introduced, Timothée sat down beside you and held your hand through. You thought to yourself how lucky you were to have him.