Two

A sharp slap on my ass woke me up the next morning. I groaned internally cursing my best friend. "You're an ass." I said to him. 

"Get up!" Hobi said slapping me again, this time harder. 

I turned to him in a jerk, giving him the evil eye. "Dude." 

"Hey, I dont know how else to wake you." He laughed. "Youre kind of a bitch to wake, and you're always grumpy." 

"I am not." I defended myself snuggling back into my pillow and relaxing. Not two seconds later another sharp slap on my ass had me jerk up again. "Alright!" I shouted making him laugh. "Shit Hoseok." 

"I thought you liked spankings?" He teased crossing his arms. 

I got up from the bed throwing a shirt over my head. "Yeah but in the right setting, dick." 

"Well you need to be ready in 30 minutes." He said. "The brunch is down stairs and we have to check out of our room before we go down there." 

"Alright fine." I mumbled grabbing a change of clothes from my bag. I jumped in the shower and quickly rinsed off and washed my hair. I didn't have time for a full shower but I at leasted wanted to do that. When I got out I dried off leaving my hair wet. I threw my leggings and long sleeve shirt on and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. When I walked out of the bathroom, I could see was the bed made, and my phone and purse sitting on it. 

"Where is all my stuff?" 

Hoseok came out from the 'entertainment' den and handed me a toothbrush, that I assumed the hotel provided. "Yoongi hyung came by. He said he was going down a little early to meet up with Namjoon and said he'd take it down."

"Oh." I said as we walked into the bathrom. He put some toothpaste on both of our tooth brushes before turning on the water at the sink. "That was awfully nice of him." 

"I told you he's a nice guy." 

"A single nice act does not make you a nice guy." I mumbled through brushing my teeth. 

He scoffed a little and shook his head. He spit out what was in his mouth and looked at me. "I still don't understand why you dislike him so much. I've known him for a long time and he is a nice guy, like I told you yesturday. What is it that you have against him?" 

I spit out what was in my mouth as he started brushing again. "I just find it hard to respect a man who sleeps with so many women." 

"That rich coming from you. Who cares how many women he sleeps with? Should anyone judge you on how many people you've slept with?" 

I paused and spit looking away from him. "I guess not." 

"Exactly." He said rinsing his mouth. "So whats the real reason?"

I shrugged. "Just from the first time I met him I just never was really a fan of him." I rinsed my mouth and threw out my toothbrush. "I just don't."

He followed suit and turned to me crossing his arms leaning on the sink. "He has been nothing but nice to you since the first day we all met. Never disrespected you or has been rude. Sure he's flirty with you and says crude shit but you're hot. He's hot. Hot people flirt with each other and Yoongi is only that way with his close friends."

I rolled my eyes walking past him out to grab my phone and purse. "Its not really that either." 

"Then what is it?" He asked again grabbing his wallet and keys. "Honestly Noona, it bothers me sometimes that you seem to dislike him so much and don't really have a good reason for it. Not to mention the fact that you have made no effort to get to know him."