Three

I heard my office door open, and when I looked up I saw Hoseok's brig smile.

"Hey!" I greeted him cheerfully. "What are you doing here?"

"Just stopping by on my way to get coffee."

"Don't you have assistance to do that?"

"Yeah but then they get to leave the office and dick around for an hour instead of me."

"Ah. Clever." I winked.

"Actually, I wanted to see if you were doing anything tonight?"

"Mmmmm nope. No plans. I've been bored actually. You have been busy and Namjoon and Tae called the other day saying they were extending their honeymoon for two more weeks."

"Ohhhh so that's what the voicemail was saying." He said. I gave him a confused look and he laughed. "I got a super drunk voicemail from Namjoon and he said he was never coming home."

I laugh. "Taehyung said two weeks."

"I believe Tae." He replied. "He is usually more level headed."

"Right, so then who thought it would be a god idea to put Namjoon in charge of Kim Communications?"

"Jin, because he didn't want to."

I laughed again and closed my laptop. "So, what do you have planned?"

"Did you meet Byun Baekyun at the wedding?"

"Briefly. He came over to say 'hi' to Taehyung when we were all at the table. I think we shook hands but he was pulled away by his date."

"He is actually throwing a party tonight. He says its not going to be big just a few people but according to Jungkook, that is never the case and they always end up like ragers with loud music and lots of alcohol."

"God, the thought of alcohol is giving me a headache."

"Same, but I wanted to go. Jungkook really wants me to go so I figured I'd bring you too?"

"Sure." I smiled. "Sounds like fun."

"Great!"

---

"I am not wearing that."

"Oh, come on, you will look great in it."

"You really will Noona."

"Kookie, you aren't helping."

"At least try it on." Hoseok said pushing me into the bathroom with the dress. I huffed and looked at the fabric in my hand before looking up at Hoseok's smile.

"Fine!" I sighed giving up. I closed the door behind me and started to strip.

The dress was short, and had a low neckline with no sleeves. It was a stretchy fabric and when I pulled it over my ass it was surprisingly comfortable. I was able to get my arms through it and with a little maneuvering I was able to get it in proper place.

It's actually not that bad.

It was solid black with a slight glittery shimmer on it, and it was hugging my curves in all the right ways. "Where did you find this dress?" I shouted as I brushed through my hair.

"One of the interns made it!" He shouted back. "He has very promising work."

Must be if he impressed Hoseok with his work.

I finished up my make up and took a few steps back to see if I would actually wear it.

Damn it.