Twelve

What did I just do?

I asked him to come over?

What am I going to say to him?

This is stupid.

So fucking stupid.

I literally have been ignoring him for three days and then ask him to come over? No wonder he thought something was wrong.

Fuck!

He's going to think I'm crazy.

Maybe I should text him to not come over.

No that's worse, he'll still think something is going on!

I did not think this through.

As I was internally arguing with myself, I was pacing back and forth in front of my front door. Namjoon and Tae didn't live that far from me, and at the sound of a knock I jumped. I lunged for the door pulling it open, startling Yoongi as well. His hand was still raised in a knocking position, with his eyes wide.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied lowering his arm. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, everything is good." I could feel my heart beating through my ears. Everything was not good. It felt as if I was about to have an panic attack.

He tried to bite back a smirk. "So...you wanted me to come over?"

I still had not let him in.

Stupid!

"Oh!" I said stepping back and opening the door more. "Yes, come in. Sorry." I laughed nervously.

He chuckled and when he stepped in he took his shoes off. His eyes scanned the room and when his eyes landed on Loca he made a B line to her. Once he was in front of her, she opened her eyes and her head shot up. He stilled for a moment his hand reached out to her. She jumped to her feet immediately, rubbing her body against his hand.

Why am I suddenly envious of that cat?

"Hey beautiful." he said to her.

Still envious...

I was walking closer to him taking a seat on the chair thankful for the distraction. I tried using it to gather my thoughts but I ended up just starting at him.

He was a very attractive man.

He clearly took pride in his appearance but not to the point of arrogance.

Which was surprising.

He wore his signature black ripped jeans and a simple charcoal gray t-shirt. He had a necklace on and a bracelet, with dangly earrings and his hair was messy and perfect. I noticed that the earrings he wore, were the ones I had gotten him last year for Christmas. Five years ago Jimin was insistent that we do secret Santa instead of buying everyone gifts. It made it easier, more fun,and took away the obligation to buy so many gifts.

"So why did you want me to come over?" he asked turning towards me. He moved around the cat tree and sat on the seat opposite me. Loca looked a bit bitter no longer having Yoongi's attention but she just tucked her head comfortably to sleep. When I focused my attention on the man in front of me, his eyes were soft, and he looked worried.

"I just wanted to explain why you hadn't heard from me." I replied, biting my lip.

His eyes fell to my lips, and I let my bottom one pop out from under my top teeth. I saw him swallow and he turned to the TV that was playing before regarding me again. "Oh, well I was kinda wondering about that. I'm really sorry if while you were at my house, I made you feel uncomfortable in any way." He looked down avoiding eye contact. "I didn't mean to take advantage of you or anything, I really did just fall asleep. I never would have done that intentionally knowing what you had just gone through..."