Twenty Eight

"What in the world are you up to?" 

"I can't be romantically cheesy?" 

"You can." I laughed. "Just not used to it that's all." 

We were walking on the beach and there was a table set up with two chairs and a few candles. It was like being in a movie. The wind was a mile breeze and the sounds of the ocean were calming. 

"Well don't get used to it, it will only happen every now and then." He said pulling my chair out. 

I giggled and sat as he rounded the table. "That is one of my favorite things about you." 

"Oh really?" He asked raising an eye brow as he also sat down. "What are your other favorite things about me?" He smirked. 

"Hmmm." I pretended to think, but I already knew. "When you come up from behind me, and wrap your arms around me in a warm tight hug." His eyes were sparkling, and his smirk fell into a shy smile. "Then you'll move my hair from my neck so you can kiss on me. It gives me chills in the best possible way." 

"I didn't know you liked that so much." 

"I love it." I teased with a smile. 

"Anything else?" He asked as the meal was placed in front of us. Salmon and grilled veggies. 

"Any time we are cuddling, and I'm the little spoon, you play with my hair. Its soothing." 

"Well you have amazingly soft hair." He chuckled then taking a bite. "How could I not play with it. And I like the way it feels between my fingers." 

I giggled and took a bite myself, thinking as I chewed. He was smiling to himself enjoying his meal, and we were sitting in a comfortable silence. "I also like this." 

"What?" 

"We can sit and just enjoy each other's company in silence. Not feel obligated to fill it with conversation, and it's not awkward. It's refreshing." 

He nodded smiling and taking another bite. "Anything else?" 

"The sex is pretty good." I shrugged trying to play it off. 

He had to cover his mouth as he chewed because he started laughing. "Yeah." He said after swallowing. "The sex is pretty amazing." 

"Is that your favorite thing?"  I asked in a low teasing voice.

"No." He said shaking his head and wiping his mouth with the napkin. "Not even close." 

"What is?" 

"When I get to hold you. Wrap my arms around you and make you squirm and giggle from my kisses." I laughed at that taking another bite. "For sure when I can get you to fall asleep by playing with your hair softly." 

"Are those really your favorite things or are you just teasing me?" 

He laughed at the glare I gave him putting his napkin on his plate. "I really do love those things, but I do have something I like even more." 

"What is that?" 

He paused for a moment, looking me deep in the eye. I was no longer hungry now feeling filled with love for him. "When you wake up before me, and you gently run your fingers through my hair and down my face. I usually hate waking up, but not when you do it. Not when it's you I'm waking up to. It's my absolute favorite thing; waking up to you." 

I flushed and closed my eyes letting the feeling of love fill me. Thoughts of how lucky I am, and how happy I am to have a man like Yoongi in my life...it was overwhelming. I felt tears start to bubble in my eyes, and honestly, I couldn't help but let a few fall.