Twenty One

With a wicked grin, Yoongi pressed the head of that vibrator right on the hood of my clit making me scream out. I was so wound up from the anticipation and his teasing, that my lower stomach snapped in an instant. My legs stiffened and shook violently from my orgasm, making me scream even louder. 

"That's it babygirl. Cum!" 

My back arched and my hands gripped the sheets under me, nearly ripping them. I heard Yoongi chuckle from above me, and finally he pulled the vibrator from me. He was still hard and thrusted to the hilt inside of me when I opened my eyes. 

I groaned. "Fuck, that was..." 

"We aren't done." He interrupted. "Give me your hand." I reached out and he placed the vibrator in my hand making sure I was gripping it tightly. "Keep this on you. Understand? Do not pull it away from your body at all."

My eyes went wide and he started to drag his cock out of me before pushing in again. "B-but-" 

"No buts." He said leaning down and taking me by my chin. His face was only an inch from my own when he pecked me on my lips softly. "Keep it there, understand?" 

I swallowed and he pecked me again once I replied, "Yes." 

He leaned back up and started to pull and push himself inside of me. "Now." He said and I turned on the vibrator to the low setting. He took my hand and pushed it down in the exact right spot and I felt the fire in my loins blaze through me in a slow crawl. When it reached my chest, my heart started to beat erratically. He took me by my thighs and started to thrust at a rapid pace, being sure to hit hard, just the way I like it. 

I came again, and I felt a little pathetic that I was so easy. But Yoongi was loving it, his lust filled eyes never leaving my form. He reached up and placed a hand on my chest just below my neck. He held me there keeping me down and trapping the vibrator between us. It must have been pressing against him as well because he let out a sudden groan and bit his lip. 

His hips started to move even faster, and with a particularly hard thrust, my finger slipped and switched the setting on the vibrator from low to high. 

I cried out again, my eyes crossing and rolling to the back of my head at the same time. I was unable to pull the vibrator from me since Yoongi's body was was trapping it between us. I went silent, the orgasm rocking my body into a mind-numbing realm. I felt my entire body twitch and jerk from the feeling, my vision blurry. The walls of my core tightened so hard that Yoongi let out a strangled grunt, and he throbbed inside of me in a continuous rhythm. 

"Oh shit!" he cried. I feel him shoot his cum inside of me, making his thrusting sloppy and desperate.

I had closed my eyes at this point, oversensitivity taking me over completely. Tears were running down both of my eyes, and I felt my own juices leak out of me, Yoongi still moving chasing his high. After the initial shock of such a feeling, I started to wiggle trying to get away from the device between us. 

I was much too sensitive. 

It was starting to become painful. 

I felt Yoongi stop his movement, staying on top of me. The vibrating continued and my thighs quivered and shook. My nipples were hard enough to cut glads, and I started to feel the pain coming. Yoongi!" I gasped. "Please!" 

He must have been in a sort of daze, because when he refocused his eyes to see my expression, faster than I could blink he moved off of me and pulled the vibrator from my swollen button.

I let out a deep long breath, huffing and puffing from everything I just went through. My body was weak, all the energy I had felt earlier pulled from me as I tried to control my breathing. Yoongi pulled himself from inside of me making me wince, and before I could fall to the floor, he caught my legs and pushed me further up the bed.