Eighteen

Me: I miss you 😞

Yoongi: lol I just left

Me: So? My bed feels empty 😫

Yoongi: Why are you still in bed and not getting ready?  🤨

Me: gee...maybe it's because you fucked me into exhaustion this morning.  🙄

Yoongi: I'm not sorry  😏

Me: well neither am I.  💋

Yoongi: lol Seriously though, go get ready, otherwise we will be late. I'm going to pick you up in a few hours. 

Me: That's silly, I'll just meet you there. You have to pass their house to get to my apartment. 

Yoongi: What does that matter?

Me: That you would be going back and forth, its unnecessary. 

Yoongi: Be ready by 6, I'll pick you up. 

Me: Yoongi...

Yoongi: Sorry I can't hear you I'm drowning in the memory of my girlfriend moaning my name 🤤😈

Me: lol fine. I'll be ready. 

Yoongi: good. I'll see you later, babe.  😙

Me: 😘

I stayed in bed just a few minutes longer replaying the last 48 hours in my head. I was actually really happy. Yoongi had spent the night, and the few times I woke up, he did too. He always checked on me, and not long after I woke up I was able to go back to sleep with a little of his help.

That never happens. 

He would run his finger through my hair, or run his fingers along my arm or back. It's almost as if my body was at a co ti you'd state id anxiousness until he came around. As if he was a remedy to my insomnia.

I didn't have long to think about it when I heard a loud knock at my door. I rolled out of bed and shuffled down the hall. Opening the door, I felt my heart drop into my stomach. I was not expecting this visitor.

"Jungkook?" 

"Hey, Noona. Do you have a minute?" 

"Sure, of course. Come on in." 

"Thank you." He smiled softly to me. 

He took his shoes off and followed me into my living room taking a seat on the end of the couch. I sat in my comfy chair, unsure of what to think of this visit. I literally had not spoken to Jungkook since the day after the party. I wanted to give him space. 

"What's up Kook?" I asked. 

He didn't look angry, but worried. He let out a deep breath and looked over to me. "I just have a few questions. If that's okay?" 

"Yeah, you can ask me anything." 

"Did you know? That I liked Hoseok when you were sleeping with him?" 

I swallowed thickly. 

Fuck

"I did. But I found out after it had been going on for a while." 

He nodded. "Did you ever have feelings for him?" 

"No." I said firmly. "It was never anything to do with feeling, it was just a safe physical outlet. I promise." 

"That's what Hobi said." He paused, and I didn't want to say anything yet. After he gathered his thoughts he spoke again. "He also said that you were the one that encouraged him to pursue me. That you had been for a while until he finally admitted the way he felt about me. Thank you for that."