Twenty Three

I was frozen for a hot second, trying to process if what I was seeing was really happening. I saw Yoongi hold up his hand and shake his head, but she pouted stupidly and though I couldn't hear her, I could read her lips. 

'Awe come on.' she said, making Yoongi turn with a smile and she his head. He replied to her and she laughed even more, touching him on his arm again. 

Again.

Why isn't he shaking her off and telling her to go choke on salt water?

"Ma'am?" I heard making me turn. "Can I help you?" 

"No, thank you." I replied to the hostess that was suddenly next to me. I turned and moved; my eyes focused on Yoongi. I thought my glare would burn holes in her hand, as I couldn't peel my eyes away from her, With each step I took, I felt my green monster bubble to the surface. When I finally got to them I pushed myself between them, literally pushing her out of the way. She stumbled away from us, and I turned to Yoongi giving him a big smile, all of my teeth showing. "Hey babe." I chimed, fake sweetness lining my voice. 

"Hey." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. The bartender placed the last water bottle in front of us and Yoongi passed over his card. "I'm just paying for the reusable bottles and I was going to head back." 

I knew the girl he was talking to was still behind me because I heard her grumble, and scoff at my presence. She then moved to sit at the chair that was directly next to us. "I figured you only had two hands, so I came up here to help. But it looks like you already were getting help from someone." I turned and saw the girl who had been hanging on him, staring at me. "Who are you?" 

"Sydney." She said. "Yoongi was just telling me how he was here with a bunch of friends from the south." She smiled sweetly giving him googly eyes. 

I felt my body burn with annoyance and anger. Who the fuck did this girl thing she was? 

"Oh." I let out, my petty jealousy getting to me. "You are here with a bunch of friends?" I asked him. I heard her order a drink as Yoongi looked at me with a confused expression. I glared at him a little harder, and then his eyes popped, realizing my assumption. 

"Hey, I am here with friends." He defended. 

"Is that all I am?" I asked. I saw the bartender place the drink in front of the girl who was smirking as she took a sip. 

"Seems like it." She mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

I whipped myself around and as the glass touched her lips, I took the bottom of the glass tipping it up further so that the entire thing spilled all over her white bathing suit. white tank top and white shorts. 

She was drinking a vodka cranberry, and she jumped up letting the glass drop to the counter. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said. "Did someone ask for your opinion?"

"What the hell?" She yelled, looking down to her ruined clothes. 

I heard Yoongi laughing behind me, both me and the girl looking up at him. "Sorry, that was just funny." he smiled. 

She growled out loudly, and threw down the napkin she had in her hand before grabbing her bag and storming out of the restaurant. I grabbed my water bottle from the bar counter and turned on my heel to walk back towards the hotel elevator. 

I was so mad. 

He was letting her touch him. 

He was being too nice to her.