Six

A simple pair of shorts, tank top, and long cardigan is all I feel is appropriate for an aquarium. My arms get colder than my legs do, so the outfit was simple. Not trying to impress anyone. 

It's just Yoongi. 

8:45 comes around, and I'm sitting in my living room, Loca staring at me with the bitchiest expression. 

"You're going to be just fine." I tell her. "I will be back tonight." 

She looks away and out the window when her ears perk up and her head jerks forward. Just then a light knock rings through the room, and Loca's eyes go wide. I giggle to myself at her reaction before making my way to the door. When I open it up, Yoongi is standing before me. His fingers were in his front pockets, his thumbs hooked on the outside. He was wearing his typical ripped black tight jeans, and a sweater. It looked a little big on him, but the gray and red tones fit his style relatively perfectly. I could tell he had a little bit of eye liner on, and his hair was perfectly messy. 

"Good morning." He smiles to me. His eyes fall down my body, and he smiles wider. "How do you look good in everything? It's almost not fair." His eyes came back up to lock with mine, and I let out a laugh. 

"You are trying to be a charmer again." 

"I'm a charming person, it's part of my nature." 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, are you ready?" 

"Yep." He started to step back but his eyes fell to the ground again. I went to close my door but he stopped suddenly and shouted. "Wait!" 

"What is it?" 

"Who is this?" He stepped forward, almost touching me and crouched by my legs. I looked behind me and Loca was poking her head out, her eyes still wide as she stared at him. 

"Oh, that's just Loca." 

"She's beautiful!" he grinned. "Can I pet her?" 

I opened the door more making her step back. "If she will let you." 

He stepped in closer, just inside my front door and crouched down again reaching his hand out. Loca looked at him as if he was crazy, but then her eyes softened and she looked down to his hand. He didn't make a move, but she did; running her head against his open hand. Her eyes closed and you could instantly hear a loud purr coming from her throat. He smiled and moved his fingers against her ears, eliciting more purring. 

I was in shock. 

She doesn't even like Hoseok. 

She moved closer to him, rubbing her body up against his bent knee. He used his hands to pet her spine slowly and softly, and she leaned further into his hand. 

"What the actual fuck?" I said, my eyes unbelieving of what I was seeing. 

"What?" He asked, looking up at me but continuing to pet her. 

"She doesn't like anyone but me." I said honestly. "Not even Hobi." 

His lips turned into a smirk, and I saw his eyes darken. "I love making a female purr." 

For some reason that made my heart flutter and my blood boil. It was just for a second, but it was there. "Sure." I said, trying to keep up my nonchalance. 

He chuckled from the back of his throat looking back down to Loca who was in heaven and purring loudly. "I love pussys." He said. "Especially such a soft and sweet one." 

This mother fucker....

"Yoongi." I warned. 

Why is it suddenly hot?