Thirty Four - Final

I was half asleep with my head in Yoongi's lap on a Saturday afternoon. I had been overly tired all day, the work week really bringing me to a heel. Yoongi had pulled me to lay on his lap, and his hand was scratching at my scalp and his fingers running through my hair. 

I wasn't quite sleeping but I was so relaxed I could have been. I just laid there listening to his low breathing, and his steady heartbeat. 

After about an hour of him watching the basketball game, I heard a phone next to us vibrate on the table. 

"Babe." He whispered. "It's your phone, do you want me to answer?" 

"Hmmm." I replied. 

He chuckled knowing it was really a 'yes.' before answering the phone. "Hello?...."She is here but I'm her husband....oh?...is everything okay?....yeah.....did you want us to come today?..."

At this point I made myself move and turn from my side to my back looking up to him. He kept his hand on my head running his fingers down my face to cup my cheek. He looked down at me with a smile, and moved his thumb back and forth as he listened.

I furrowed my eye brows to him, wondering who could be on the phone that they would need us to go anywhere. 

"I don't think that would be a problem, we can be there in about an hour, would that work?...Okay great....thanks for the call." 

He hung up and set my phone down before looking back over to me. "Who was it?" 

"The vet from the aquarium. He asked for us to go over there about something. He didn't want to tell me over the phone he said it was nothing bad but it involved Koya and RJ." 

"We have to go over there now?" 

He chuckled at my mumbled voice and places a kiss to the tip of my nose. "He said it's a surprise and we won't want to miss it." 

"How could penguins possibly surprise us?" 

He chuckled again running his fingers through my hair. "I don't know baby, but I told him we would go." 

I grumbled and pushed my face into his stomach. "You're driving." I said making him agree. 

With reluctance, Yoongi got me up to my feet and dragging me into our bedroom so that we could change into every day clothes instead of our lounge wear. I threw on a pair of shorts and a black tank top with a long-sleeved long length sweater over top. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and threw my thick frame glasses on. By the time I was dragging my feet to the front door, Yoongi had the keys hanging from his fingers and my purse in his other hand. 

"Thank you." I smiled. Leaning up and kissing him. "Can I interest you in a quickie before we leave?" 

He laughed and wrapped his arm around me pulling me flush with his body. "You don't have enough energy to go to see Koya and RJ but you have enough energy for a quickie?" He raised an eye brow, making me insides tighten a bit. 

"I have energy to go see the little tuxedo birds, but I want a quickie first." I pouted, leaning my body into him entirely. 

He kissed me long and soft, his lips molding with mine perfectly. "How about this." He grinned. "We go see what's going on, and then when we get home, I will take you to bed, and it will be anything but quick." 

He kissed me again making me giggle in my throat before he pulled back. "Okay fine. I like that idea better anyway." 

He smiled and took my hand pulling me out of the house. He drove to the aquarium, holding my hand the entire way. He tapped his thumb on top of the steering wheel, a relaxed look on his face.