2~ pool party

"No Payton, sorry I should've explained earlier," I start, pulling out of the driveway, "I have a younger sister, her names Maya. She's nine and apparently she's having a panic attack so I need to pick her up."

"Aw really? What happened? Why's she having a panic attack?" Payton asked, seeming interested,

"Well, she has ADHD. She gets them a lot, and today is like a school excursion or something and she got separation anxiety. Also, I need to pick up Ivy."

"Ivy?"

"Yup, Ivy. My other sister, she's 2 and she's at preschool." I smiled and we both laughed,
"Could you please call Leila on my phone?"
We stopped at a red light so I quickly held my face to my phone to unlock Face ID. Payton called Leila and the Bluetooth connected to the car.

"Hey? What happened are you okay?"

"Yeah! I got a call from Maya's school and she needs to get picked up, so I'm also gonna pick up Ivy. Would you mind if I bring them-"

"Back here? NO! Of course they can come back, if they're not your siblings then their my children!" Everyone chuckled.

"Okay I'm here now I'll be back in a bit, love you bye!"

Payton turned to me confused as I ended the call,

"Love you, bye? Are you Uh-"

"No. That's a huge no. It's just a girl thing, Pay, it's okay, every girl does it." We both chuckled. He smiles at the nickname.

We walked into the school office and there sat a weeping Maya. She sniffled and looked up at me, instantly running and joining a hug. Payton saw and spoke,
"Hey, I'll take her back to the car, alright? Come with me, Maya."

I quickly filled out some pages of taking Maya out of school and I was back in the car heading to the preschool.

Every now and then you could hear a sniffle from Maya. Payton and I could both feel the pain sorta thing because we'd keep looking back and giving her a reassuring smile.

"Stay here. Imma get Ivy. We go to my house and get them changed then we head back okay?" I said quickly before fist pumping Payton.

**PAYTON POV**

A couple of minutes after me small talking to cheer up Maya, (Y/N) walked out of the preschool with an almost tired looking Ivy. Because their house was like 2 blocks away I just decided to hold Ivy in my lap in the car, rather than strap her in, take her out and that.

Ivy was placed tiredly on my lap and cuddled into my chest as I held her close, taking in (Y/N)'s beautiful little siblings, **not in a weird way**.Speed bump. Ivy flinched at the sudden jump and started sobbing, which made me panic.

I think (Y/N) realized as she slowed down and put her hand on Ivy's back, "You've never held a crying child before?" (Y/N) chuckled lightly before pulling into the driveway and unbuckling Maya out of the car.

I slowly stood up, holding Ivy close to my chest as I bobbed her up and down, lightly shushing and cooing while I followed (Y/N) inside. "Maya, wait here, I need to go to the bathroom, find your swimmers then get you changed. Pay, would you mind sitting with them and keeping them entertained, you clown." (Y/N) laughed before shutting the bedroom door, man, I think I'm catching feelings.

I sat on the couch admiring the sleeping Ivy on my chest. My thoughts were disrupted when I felt weight leaning on my right, Maya. She climbed up on the couch and cuddled into my right side so I moved my arm and held her close too.

"Hey, are you uh... dating (Y/N)?" She whispered, "No haha, why do you think that?" I replied, watching her face pout. "Oh... I fink you two should date. (Y/N) likes you. Like A LOT too, she talks about you all the time at home!" She winked before (Y/N) walked into the room. Is that so huh?

**(Y/N) POV**

I took Ivy and Maya into my room after thanking Payton and then I let Maya pick out her swimsuit. I went over to my bed, laid Ivy down and started changing her, "EW BRO." Payton walked into the room as I started changing the child. "Shut up you ahaha, she's a baby!" He smiled gently and picked Maya up when she walked out of the bathroom.

He lightly threw her on the bed as I picked up Ivy and then started tickling her. He laughter filled the room, making me chuckle at their stupidness.

 He laughter filled the room, making me chuckle at their stupidness

Ivy's swimsuit above. Imagine whatever you want on Maya I guess baha.

After I finished getting Ivy changed, I held her on my hip as I watched the two children still tickle fighting, making me chuckle.

"You guys ready?" I asked trying to get their attention. They instantly stopped and Payton threw Maya over his shoulder, following me out the door to the car. He strapped in Ivy as Maya climbed to her seat. After we were all seated I looked over at Payton in the passenger seat and we just had a moment where we stared into each others eyes, you know?

Ivy giggled, knocking us out of the trance and making us laugh nevously as I started the car. "Somebodies in looove!" Maya teased after we looked away, earning some light chuckles. Ivy was already out like a light, suprising me completely, it's so hard to get her to sleep.

As we arrived back at Leila's house Payton rushed out of the car to get Maya. She shrieked as he threw her over his shoulder once again. "So you're best friends now you two?" I questioned walking behind them with Ivy. "Yeah!" Maya yelled, filled with pure excitment. 

"WE'RE BACK DID YA MISS US?" I called out on the porch watching as the others splashed in the pool. "AH MY BABIES!" Leila yelled making me laugh. Leila ran towards Payton and Maya until he jumped in the pool with Maya, making her cry of laughter when she got out.

The others came to me where I was holding Ivy, she's never met these boys I guess. We all sat on a huge towel on the soft grass in a circle, where I laid Ivy down so she could crawl around, everyone awed at her struggling to stand while holding my hands. She fell over sofly and crawled her way over to Noen, staring him in the eyes before pulling his shirt.

Noen slowly picked her up and cuddled her to his chest and swaying her, making her giggle uncontrollably. All the boys sat there making faces at Ivy and seeing who could make her laugh first. I was so entertained by their stupidity that I didn't notice Payton creeping up behind me, picking me up and holding me on his cold, soaking body. His hands were so cold on my bare skin I tried climbing out of his arms. **obviously my bare skin means i still have a bikini on but it shows a lot of skin.**

Payton put me down then sat and joined me watching the boys still trying to make Ivy laugh. Payton pulled me back so my back was laying on his chest and he played with my hair, twisting it.

"So you like me eh? Won't stop talking about me is that right?" He chuckled,

I gasped and turned around to face him, my face red obviously. How did he find out? I'm so confused? Then it hit me-

Maya.

------------------------------------------

Theres another chapter for ya! If your liking it so far please comment for me to continue and give ideas and i'll see ou next chapter! bye love you allllll<3