3~ good with kids, yeh?

**if u sorta wanna get that little mood sorta thing, listen to the song while reading the chapter!**

We all went home after about 2 more hours at Leilas house. When Payton confronted me, sorta..? He finally got me to say that yeah, I did like him. And before anything else, he smashed his lips on mine. Nobody else saw apparently, which gave him the opportunity to come in and whisper in my ear,

"I like you too, I've waited to do that since 10th grade." I was lost for words, and after that, we all decided to go home. I can't say I didn't enjoy that kiss though ..

Obviously because it was just Maya, Ivy and I home for two months, Payton came home with us. I mean he is the babysitter after all, so he was gonna stay over.

As soon as we got home, Maya took a quick shower and sat on the couch next to Payton, while I started up a small bath for Ivy.

The time was only 5pm and Maya's bedtime was 8 so we had 3 hours to play around and eat. Payton and Maya were sitting on the couch, watching Tv and Maya so frequently kept trying to tickle Payton like he tickles her. He didn't budge though, all of a sudden he jumped and started tickling her back.

After I had filled the bath like ankle deep with warm water, I sat Ivy in, still in her swimsuit and began washing her, using a baby body wash and shampoo.
"Hey we're gonna go play outside alright?" Payton called from downstairs, before I heard the sliding door open and shut.

"Children." I sighed, looking at Ivy. She looked at me back with a big toothy grin and picked up the sailboat toy bobbing in the water next to her, splashing all about. After about 5 minutes, I slowly picked Ivy up from the bathtub, laid a towel on the sink and sat her down, to strip and dry her.

After taking off her swimsuit, I put it in the sink next to us to try and drain it a little bit, then I dried her off, tickling her nose with the towel and watching her giggle before sneezing.

I dressed Ivy in a cosy onesie, before placing her on the play mat in my room and quickly getting dressed myself. This is what we changed into-

Ivy and I went downstairs to the kitchen, I held her on my hip as I started preparing some sandwiches, cutting them into stars for Maya

Ivy and I went downstairs to the kitchen, I held her on my hip as I started preparing some sandwiches, cutting them into stars for Maya. I simply just grabbed some yogurt for Ivy, she loves it.

As I finished with the sandwiches I heard a scream coming from outside- MAYA! I ran out the door with Ivy still on my hip and saw Payton swinging her around, holding her by her arms. I sighed in relief before bringing the food out on the deck.

Payton and Maya still hadn't noticed us yet and Payton has started kicking a ball with Maya. I walked down behind them, put Ivy down to try and chase the ball too and hugged Payton from behind gently.

Maya still ran far into the backyard chasing the ball while Ivy hugged Payton's left leg, while I hugged him from behind still, my head on his back and my arms on his chest. He turned around to face me and cleared his throat before talking, "so before..?"