4~ s p o o k y SEASON

Okay so this is my absolute favourite song, I LOVE TWENTY ONE PILOTS. (Skip to 0:40 into the song for a good bit ;)

I woke up wrapped tightly in warm arms, my face smudged up against a smooth, tan chest. Payton!

Everything from last night flooded into my mind and I blushed at the thought that he was actually my boyfriend. Then it hit me. It's Halloween! Not a really good thing because I have to take Maya trick or treating.

"mmgoobay" Payton mumbled, I chuckled at his sleepy voice as I cooed back, "what was that baby?"

"Good morning baby," he repeated, starting to wake up. I kissed him lightly on the cheek and messed his hair up with my cold hands.

"I love you so much, so you know that?" He smiled lightly, "naw I love you too, you big baby!" I relied, watching as a pout crossed his face and he turned away.

"Fine baby, I'll just go trick or treating with Maya by ourselves I guess." I teased, watching his speed back around to face me, "I wanna come too! I'm sorry! But let's lay in bed for an hour more, yeah? It's only.." he checked his phone, "7."

"Oka-" I was cut off by the door creaking open and Maya walked in with Ivy propped on her back, she was giving her a piggyback.

"ITS HALLOWEEN!" Maya yelled as she jumped on the bed at our feet. Both Payton and I sighed at her volume this early. "Hush, My, it's too early." I groaned before pulling the covers up over my face.

"Gahhhhh, bleh ssszzoopp." We all exchanges confused glances until Payton rolled over so he faced the edge of the bed, to face Ivy, sitting on the floor looking up at him.

He carefully lifted her up so she was in the middle of us all and she picked at his chains while giggling. Take my kids, please.

"I'm gonna go outside!" Maya called out, breaking the silence between us all, "Maya, isn't it too early for that?" Payton questioned, "nope!" She called before shutting the bedroom door on her way out.

Payton and I exchanged looks before laughing at her stupidity. "Well I need to go shopping today, and then maybe we could go to the movies?"

"Yeah that's cool, what time would we take Maya out though? And what time for the movies?" Payton questioned. Ah fuck that's true.

"What if we go shopping at 10, come home by maybe 11:30, stay home untillllll- 4-5? And then at 8 me and you can watch a movie! Maybe a horror, because we all know your scared." I teased.

We both chuckled before he answered cheekily, "okay but who had to hold you through the thunder last night?" I stopped and gasped before hiding my blush's face in the covers. That's pretty fucking embarrassing ay.

"Okay you win. I'm gonna message Noen and Anthony and see if they can watch Maya and Ivy." I said before taking my phone off charge and creating a group chat.

" I said before taking my phone off charge and creating a group chat